i had a dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i had a dream

well, i had a dream where these guys parked out by a driveway. it was nighttime. there was a S15, a turbocharged Accord, and i forgot waht the other car was (s13, i think). anyway i took some pics of the car without them knowing then i asked them where tehy were goin to. they said they were goin to the tracks drifting. the i said , sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. then so finally we arrived at the track and i sat down on the stands. the car passed all the rules for the track (i.e. rollcage). so they started ripping up the track. BURN RUBBER AMERICA! i was having the fun of my life until i woke up to pee.
    sorry for the undescriptional paragraph. so whatchu guys think? plz don't flame me

Drift dreams ROCK! Think of it as a way to practice without wearing out tires.

Comment

i have my share of dreams too!! u know back in the old golded days Kung-Fu masters of china wood have dreams of them doing kung-fu and then they started developing new moves from them...some say thats a sign of a good master.....so then does that mean we are DRift masters??? i dont know im sacared!

Comment

How the hell can you have a dream about other people drifting and not yourself? That's like a nightmare.

Comment

I though you were gonna recite Martin Luther king JR. speach for a minute judging by your title...but on the other note yeah drift dreams are good huh?

Comment

I though you were gonna recite Martin Luther king JR. speech for a minute judging by your title...but on the other note yeah drift dreams are good huh?

Comment

I wish I could have dreams about drifting again. But now all that's in my dreams are Family Guy Quotes flying around in binary. =-\

Comment

all i dream about is flying... so boring. :-(

Comment

All I can dream about, is Getting my FD to Run LOL

Comment

heheh one time I had a dream that I was bought a G35 sedan and was drifting it around my neighborhood

this was back when those first came out...it was a pretty fun dream

Comment

hey i have a w about that, how come they call it a skyline r35 but it looks nothing like a skyline? do they share the same engine or something?

Comment

Originally posted by 180sx2nr8u
                        hey i have a w about that, how come they call it a skyline r35 but it looks nothing like a skyline? do they share the same engine or something?
                        the g35 was built on the r34 chasis i believe and that the g35 uses the same all-wheel drive system like the r34's 4-wheel drive system.....something like that i think

Comment

I actually had a dream last night...

In the dream, it rained. I looked out the window and saw this, and I thought to myself "ah, it's good I closed the sunroof on the black car." However, in reality that day I had removed the sunroof from the black car...somehow it occured to my sleeping mind that it was IMPOSSIBLE to close the sunroof...it was sitting on the trunk! I woke up flipping out that it was raining on my Recaros lol I actually jumped up and looked out the window to make sure it wasn't raining, hahahaha. Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by Parry
                            I actually had a dream last night...

In the dream, it rained. I looked out the window and saw this, and I thought to myself "ah, it's good I closed the sunroof on the black car." However, in reality that day I had removed the sunroof from the black car...somehow it occured to my sleeping mind that it was IMPOSSIBLE to close the sunroof...it was sitting on the trunk! I woke up flipping out that it was raining on my Recaros lol I actually jumped up and looked out the window to make sure it wasn't raining, hahahaha. Good times.
                            yea, that happnes too me too. except for some reason, i can't run fast in my dream, i only seems like i'm walking

Comment

run fast in my dream hell...i ran fast for real to that window lol rain + recaro seats = . Even factory recaros, lol. That story was insanely hard to understand, now that i've reread it.
                              Last edited by Parry; 07-11-2004, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X