Exhaust?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust?

Can someone tell me what exhaust this is, because I saved it and forgot what it was(duhh)?
    Attached Files

car exhaust... also, is it a good drfit exhaust?

Comment

yeah it's a car exhaust, and I know it's from a great company(like yashio) but I can't remember what it is.

Comment

i think it might be the APEXi N1 turbo exhaust. but im not totally sure.

Comment

ya i do think it is an apexi.

Comment

alot of exhaust use the n1 design so it could be the Apexi n1, or Hks Hi Power, or Hks Hiper, or Uras, or RSR Exmag II

Comment

It looks like a cheap knock off of an Apexi N1 of the HKS that you find in ebay.

Those people advertise is as Apexi N1 or HKS. But they are not. Remember the real HKS or ApexI have their name engraved on the tip of the exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Brothaman240
                alot of exhaust use the n1 design so it could be the Apexi n1, or Hks Hi Power, or Hks Hiper, or Uras, or RSR Exmag II
                RSR Exmag II has a slightly slanted tip so cant be it

Comment

dont HKS usually have that little drilled hole at the tip?

Comment

Well That's a universal ApexI muffler. See their name engraved at the tip. Same with the HKS.

So if it doesn't have it. it's fake or it's something else

Comment

most of the top japanese companies have there logo engraved so check it out

Comment

I swear it's like Yashio or something.

Comment

looks like a blitz. But again, there are lots of knock offs. Or it could be that magnaflo ti.
                          I'm going with the magnaflow ti

Comment

No, i swear it's like wicked jdm. Like Yashio Factory, Veilside , or East Bear

Comment

Its NOT HKS, they have 2 holes for the silencer.
                              Its NOT Apexi, they have ONE hole for the silencer, and they DONT polish the piping.

It could be Espelir.

Its NOT veilside, those have teardrop canisters with slant tips,

Its NOT blitze, they have a slant tip, AND a ovalish canister

Its NOT Yoshio factory, they have a curved bevel to the tip, and their welds are diff.

And it COULD BE east bear, OR GP sports.

you guys need to research a little before you start spreadnig rumors...

Comment

Working...
                              X