Mountain Pass Pics - Initial D -ish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mountain Pass Pics - Initial D -ish

I saw a post with 3 or 4 pics, so I figured I would share this. Found it a couple months back and has been sittin gin my bookmarks for awhile.

Nice pictures of mountain passes: Mt-Akina, Akagi, Myougi and Usui and Syoumaru passes, and Irohazaka.

YAY

http://www.h2.dion.ne.jp/~eg9/gallery.htm
    Attached Files

TEXT REMOVED

Comment

Originally posted by prodigy
      Sorry newb, this has been posted. It is the Irohazaka pass in Japan, so there for it would be totally Initial D seeing how that pass was used in the series. This is why I am leaving this forum for good. I am checking out because of dumb newbs like you.
      aren't we high and mighty!!!!???!!!!

its people like you who make the internet suck. i hope you die tonight in a car accident that was completely your fault, or you hit a kid and end up in jail.
      but that's just what i hope. STFU and die.

thanks, for the reply though, gave me reason to add a post so I can have a bunch and be cool like you.

Comment

sorry about him man, welcome to the forum.. most arent like that here.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
          sorry about him man, welcome to the forum.. most arent like that here.
          thanks man, i'm glad to hear it. people just don't think, that's what i've learned.

most of you all seem pretty cool and know what you're talking about too. gotta appreciate that!

Comment

Nice pic of the real Irohazaka. Welcome to the forum, I'm a newbie to this forum too. Just a little info, Mt. Akina was I-D's name, its actually called Mt. Haruna in real life. Theres a thread here with some pics of it. Nice to know there was some accuracy in the anime/manga.

Comment

Dont worry about Prodigy, he's just been pretty disgruntled lately. Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Yo.

Yes, it is a reposted link and pic, but not to worry. It's not worth raising hell over. Live and learn. It's the people who b!tch and moan who give this site a bad rep, I think. Welcome.

"He who covers over an offence promotes love, but whoever repeats the matter separates close friends." Proverbs 17:9
                Last edited by Pennyman; 07-07-2004, 06:51 PM.

Comment

man i wanan drive there...

Comment

Originally posted by Trevultaspeed
                    man i wanan drive there...
                    well shoot, let's all plan a field trip. i'll bring the pb&j
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hey if you have any good mountin roads in wisconsin, could you PM me... If your really interested in this maybe we could talk some time... Im in madison...

Comment

wow, that is so amazing. i have yet to clear that area on the initial d arcade machines.

Comment

ah its beautiful. someone gave me the link to this page here a while back www.gallerystage.com i think you will be pleased if you spend some time and search through it, and youre right, it wouldnt even suck to drive that road, i wouldnt even hate it.

as for that field trip, ill bring the chocolate milk

Comment

i'm not sure why but prodigy is like the only guy on here that flames on people for no reason

Comment

you guys got to realize that the idea of seriously drifting down those mountains is almost a ricey thought. I understand Prodigy's frustration. Although, Prodigy had no right to insult you. I've never heard of this guy at any Drift Day or any competitions, so until he proves it, he is no better than any of you.

Comment

Working...
                              X