Raretrick.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raretrick.com

hey all, its me again....with another stupid question that has been on my mind for a while...i found the raretrick website somewhere on these forums i think twcfc3s posted something about it...anyways, can they be trusted? because i know driftspeed.com or some other site has scammed some people or something like that..well, just wondering

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by MoNkEy_MaGiCx; 07-07-2004, 08:57 PM.

just take it for what its worth, dont take it for total fact.

thats just the way to look at any website.

Comment

i heard it was good but dont buy yet cus i havent bought anything from there yet, wait for some more in put

Comment

its a good place..its trustable...

fast shipment...

Comment

I have gotten my:

1. INGS+1 D Spec. kit
          2. Volk GT-7
          3. Tomei Z33 MAF Adapter
          4. NIMSO Oil Cap
          5. Lic. Plate stay-way
          6. Bride Seats
          7. Bride Rails
          etc...

All from them and Had no issues.

And Waiting for:

1. NISMO Steering Wheel
          2. NISMO CF Horn Button
          3. NISMO Hub

I am very happy with them.

Comment

I hear you don't even get the product in the original packaging and that he opens every order and "inspects" it.

Comment

all right, thank you all for your help and if there are anyone else who has had experience with them, please post!
              Last edited by MoNkEy_MaGiCx; 07-08-2004, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shin180sx
                I hear you don't even get the product in the original packaging and that he opens every order and "inspects" it.
                I have gotten everything in original packaging. Hey I don't think inspecting things is that bad. Keep in mind a lot of his orders are coming from japan and how would you feel if you wait all this time for a part just to find out that when you got it. Your product was damaged. Now you have to go through the pain of shipping it back and waiting for a new one. I mean come on I like to see more quailty control. I dont think they have opened any of my products and if they have I have not noticed. I know Mackin also opens EVERYONE'S Rims that comes on the U.S. to do the samething.

Comment

to me its ok.. i mean they are pros they know what they are doing...inspections are ok to me ... but none of my packages looks like they where open...

Comment

Originally posted by twcfc3s
                    to me its ok.. i mean they are pros they know what they are doing...inspections are ok to me ... but none of my packages looks like they where open...
                    Damn Right I check every package!! Customer Orders something that takes 6+ weeks to get and then it arrives Broke?!? Then they have to wait another 6 weeks?!? Yeah, that sounds fun!! At least I know when it leaves my warehouse its in perfect condition... If it gets damaged then YOU take it up with the Shipping Company... every package has Insurance and Signature Required!!

If the Item is not in the Original Box, then the Box was to damaged to ship. Mainly heavy items get re-boxed!!
                    Attached Files

Comment

where is the warehouse located?

Comment

I would just like to add that Samad's car is the PIMP *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. This is Andy from Indianapolis (I had the A70 up at Works Yamaguchi). The kit add everything looked great. From just seeing his car and quilty of the stuff, I would trust Rare Trick.

How much did all of your shipping cost you? I'm looking at their Hippo Sleek for my S13.

Comment

Drews the man.

I got
                          1. hipposleek sides and rear
                          2. Uras front bumpa
                          3. cusco spin turn knob
                          4. cusco license plate bracket
                          5. uras turn signals

very trustworthy and is a importer of parts that aren't available anywhere else. two thumbs and two big toes up.

Comment

Originally posted by suberi_RPS13
                            I would just like to add that Samad's car is the PIMP *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. This is Andy from Indianapolis (I had the A70 up at Works Yamaguchi). The kit add everything looked great. From just seeing his car and quilty of the stuff, I would trust Rare Trick.

How much did all of your shipping cost you? I'm looking at their Hippo Sleek for my S13.
                            Hahhaah, Thanks Andy you never saw the car with the Rims and all on the car. If you think the car looks good just sitting there you should see it in movement!

Comment

Hey Rare Trick will you guys be selling Sexy Style body kits in the future?

Comment

Working...
                              X