ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HyperREV Magazines (If they can't read them then....)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HyperREV Magazines (If they can't read them then....)

what do people do with hyper rev magazines if they cant read them....wut wud u get one for? (curious)

They look at the pictures and sometime it has some eglish word so you can guess what they are saying.

Comment

oooo alright....i think they should make them them in english text....then they could make sssooo much more money,lol

Comment

Re: hyperrev magazines

Each magazine focuses on the parts that are available in Japan for a specific car model.

Think of these magazines as a parts catalog that lets you know what is out there without having the search through several scattered sources.

Originally posted by bboyt3nsk
        what do people do with hyper rev magazines if they cant read them....wut wud u get one for? (curious)

sales@drifting.com

DRIFTING.com STORE

Comment

yeah i knew that im just kinda mad cuz they dont make them in english,lol

Comment

They are full of pictures too, so if you know what you are looking for you can pretty much undertstand what they are trying to say/do.

Comment

you can also learn alot by numbers with supsension stuff. Its pretty easy to figure out what they are talking about with spring rates and camber and the like.

Comment

http://www.locost7.info/converter.php

this helps me out. and for prices i just subtract 2 zeros and that usually give me a range of the prices.

Comment

Working...
                X