hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

i am new to drifting and this site and just wanted to say whats up to everybody

Greetings and Welcome,

wut kind of car do u drive?

Comment

i drive a 1984 533i bmw, but i am looking for a s13 240sx

Comment

manual or auto? because i know a few drivers who've learned their skills on a BMW and have gotten quite good. u can find some parts for them if you look too. it sounds like u have a pretty good car already,you dont really need to go buying a 240 if u already have a manual/FR setup. but its ur money. The car wont teach u any better, but do what you wish.

Comment

it manual, i am going to sell my car so it wont be that much money, plus even for daily driving my car gets really bad mpg and breaks down alot, what do you drive

Comment

Nissan 5spd 240 Coupe

Comment

nice

Comment

Welcome to the board.. Im from SD myself.. What area are you from?

Comment

thanks, my mom lives in lo jolla and my dad lives in bay park, where part do you live in?

Comment

Originally posted by sdtouge
                    thanks, my mom lives in lo jolla and my dad lives in bay park, where part do you live in?
                    My apartment is close to downtown. I work in mira mesa.

Comment

i applied for a job in mira mesa at group 5

Comment

Originally posted by sdtouge
                        i applied for a job in mira mesa at group 5
                        Good luck on that.

Give us your profile.
                        Age, experience in racing? all that crap.

Comment

i dont know how to add to my profile but im 16, going to start autocrossing, i uasually just race against my friends and i like drifting obviously,

my dads friend has a 350z with the nismo headers, intake,cams and exhaust and he is going to let me borrow it this weekend

Comment

i dont know how to add to my profile but im 16, going to start autocrossing, i uasually just race against my friends and i like drifting obviously,

my dads friend has a 350z with the nismo headers, intake,cams and exhaust and he is going to let me borrow it this weekend

Comment

welcome to the site...bmw huh?...yeah i drift in a '87 325is when i ain't drift w/friends....it's not a s13 or a FD but it gets the job done....borrowing your dad's 350z huh?...hopefully your not thinkin of drifting with that....(well unless you are very skilled)...just be careful and don't try showin off.....i know cuz well..let's just say i won't be able to get my license until 18..beside drifting a 30k^ car....is kinda a bad idea imo(in my opinion)...

Comment

Working...
                              X