New to site, but not to drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to site, but not to drifting

Hi everyone at Drifting.com. I guess I can start off with a little bit about myself...

My name is John and I live in Franklin, TN. My car is a 1990 Nissan 240SX with the Silvia S13 front end conversion. It has been a pain to me since I bought it so now it is sitting waiting for the arrival in the mail of the SR20DET. It'll be 3 months.

I've been into drifting for 2 years now since my first HICAS 240SX. If I could host some videos onto my computer I would show you all some footage...but no luck.

Umm, here in Franklin, TN we have a little group called OkiDreams. It consists of myself, and two other friends who drive an AE86 and another 240SX (93') with an SR20DET with a T3/TDO4E (I believe E) and he's putting down about 343 whp. Nice, fast car.

Well, I hope to get to meet a lot of people on this board...maybe some local...later

John-

Oh yeah, here is a link to the homepage of OkiDreams....just ignore the rest of the site....it was put together in 5 seconds...Just go to photopage...

http://doriftookidreams.nismo.org
    Last edited by DoriftoSil80; 07-10-2004, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!, if you have any questions first use the search button because your answer may lay there. Once again welcome to the forums!!!

Comment

I don't really ask questions....(I'm not saying I know it all because I really don't)...I'm just saying that because I know how a lot of sites are about the "SEARCH" button. Especially for a site with as many people as this when compared to another forum site I am on with 800 some odd people. Very understandable.

Comment

Wow! Your Sil80 looks beautiful...

Comment

Originally posted by PhoPower
            Wow! Your Sil80 looks beautiful...
            Thanks, appreciate the compliment....It's weird because no one really has a clue what the heck my car is from the front. Well, until they look at the side....Damn I need to get those sileighty windows for the hatch.

Comment

I am going to do the same front end on my 240 how much did you pay for the silvia front end?

Comment

Originally posted by PhoPower
                I am going to do the same front end on my 240 how much did you pay for the silvia front end?
                Well, EBAY had it for 1300.00 after shipping. But other places sell for 1000.00 to about 1400.00...It all depends on where you look.

Comment

welcome....yeah nice 240sx.....how are you invovled with jspec.com you work there or something...how many 240sx do u have or is it another john in your group

Comment

welcome to the msg boards.

Comment

I've "had 3 240SX'. HICAS, coupe, and now the hatchback. Only one though.

I don't work for JSpec...I only order 95% of my stuff with them, so I thought I'd put their name in the sig.

Comment

Working...
                      X