Hey...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey...

Is this car good??? I want to buy it how much money will it cost to have it shipped to Canada???

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/69458363
    Last edited by tight_corner; 07-11-2004, 01:26 PM.

Don't get a car at 14. I got my Supra at 14 and that was a big mistake.

Comment

Y... was it a big mistake...?

Comment

Becuase youre young and you dont know how to drive. Youll probably want to show off to the ladies or be tough around your friends. Its stereotyping but it happens alot.

Are you even old enough to drive over there in Canada?? Do you even have the money to ship a car over??? Do you know it might get stuck in customs for years...well I'm not sure if your country has the same lame laws here, but it might happen.

Comment

sorry man:
          EŠCŠO”_‘—‚Í‚µ‚Ü‚¹‚ñB(Seller will not ship internationally.j

Comment

Originally posted by tight_corner
            Y... was it a big mistake...?
            Because I started driving it and got in hella trouble. It'll tempt you, but it's better just to wait.

Comment

That thing is haggard. We both know that it's been driven hard...I would buy a nice stock 240 from up around where you live and start your own build up.

EDIT: But if i was 14 I wouldn't buy JACK...get a hobby and kill the two years until you get your liscense. Owning a car now is a waste of time and money.

Spend your money on a gokart or something and go racing. That might teach you something worth knowing for when you actually get your liscense.

random karting link from google
              Last edited by Parry; 07-12-2004, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Parry

Spend your money on a gokart or something and go racing. That might teach you something worth knowing for when you actually get your liscense.

random karting link from google
                And maybe stop some of these newbie 14 year old questions about what car to get, gets annoying

Comment

let the kid dream!

Comment

$3,297 CDN.Eitheir way if it was driven hard,just drop in an SR20DET.It's still cheaper than most 240sx's in Canada.You know 240's are overpriced the day it's cheaper to get a Silvia shipped from Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by Brothaman240
                      let the kid dream!
                      He can dream all he wants to, just dont post

Comment

Working...
                      X