What do u think of s13???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do u think of s13???

Hey the s13 was and is my favorite drift car. It is cheap and fast. the 240sx in North American is *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*... I rather buy a japan silvia since it comes with the sr20det . I wanted to know how much it cost to make a nice little drifter/daily driver. I found this pic I would love to make my car look exactly like this...

It has a full exhasut system...
    sr20det
    5lug wheel conversion
    full adjustable coilovers with camber plates and i dont know the rest

You cant really see but this car is spray painted black with one of those none glassy paints... (btw I saw a 240sx spray painted on here few days back... )

This car is sick what do you think...???? When you crash it like u bend the doors you get new doors and paint them black without ever have to going to a paint shop and spending hard core cash.... and you wont have to worry about riding the car hard because if u crash it will cost pennys to fix
    Attached Files

I hope Rx7_drifter doesnt get mad about me posting pics of his car without asking... he he he

So this is the paint I was talkin about I dont care if you dont like it but I do...

Hey rx7_Drifter you should change your name to somtin that dosnt evnvole car name so next time you get a new car you wont have to keep making new names lol its dumb becasue ur name is rx-7 and u got a 240

Comment

paint...
      Attached Files

Comment

those are goodly sized brakes. Car looks ok, flat black is nifty. I'm all set with those wheels.

"fast" is a subjective thing. There was a thread on this where lots of people disagreed with me and said they went good, but the SR20 swaps run high 14's stock, and they're slower still with the ka...

Errr..idle question...how old are you?

Comment

one suggestion. get a paintjob

Comment

r u sure about paint jobs dont u think this looks hype?

Comment

no, it looks cleaner IMO

Comment

Wow, what a "good" suggestion.

Outside of just being cheap and practical, i'm not going to even bother trying to explain the flat-black thing to you. It goes back oh....about 50 years.

Comment

Originally posted by tight_corner

It has a full exhasut system...
                  sr20det
                  5lug wheel conversion
                  full adjustable coilovers with camber plates and i dont know the rest

Thats not just 'any' S13 thats Sport Compact Car's Project silvia owned by Dave Coleman it runs high 12s and pulls 1g on the skidpad last time it was tested. those are 13 inch brembo brakes designed for the Z car. it runs a GT28RS "disco potato" turbo pushing 270 horse power at the wheels at 15 psi and can be raised to over 20 psi.

Its one of the best balanced S13s in the country, so eh yeah... and yeah its very cool lol..

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                    Thats not just 'any' S13 thats Sport Compact Car's Project silvia owned by Dave Coleman it runs high 12s and pulls 1g on the skidpad last time it was tested. those are 13 inch brembo brakes designed for the Z car. it runs a GT28RS "disco potato" turbo pushing 270 horse power at the wheels at 15 psi and can be raised to over 20 psi.

Its one of the best balanced S13s in the country, so eh yeah... and yeah its very cool lol..
                    Hrm. Interesting...is it a low budget build, or are they just ratty? lol.

Comment

its spray painted to save money. They said they werent going to spend money on anything that didnt increase performance. its pretty low dollar. I mean they have installed alot of expensive parts, but i'd say they've built it for aroudn 15k or less so far. Consider its performance numbers put it right up with if not beyond that of a C5 corvette, i'd say its a good deal.

Comment

15k for that kind of performance is not bad at all.

I wonder if they tracked it with the same setup they did the skidpad testing with. That would be kinda interesting...seting the car up for one of those doesn't really lend it to being set up well for the other.

Very interesting car...probably a blast to drive, as it seems it has been put together very intelligently.

Comment

It was the same set up, go to sportcompactcarweb.com for the full story, it should be under project cars.

Comment

Mmmmm... primer.

SCC's S13 is my goal in terms of grip.

Comment

Working...
                            X