Drifting Online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting Online?

Does anyone know of any cool drifting games online like flash games or somthing like that?

i found three...the ZipZaps Initial D game(doesn't exist anymore)
    the Van drifting game, and the Drift battle game(granted it's old school but it just doesn't do it for me), and i already played Live For Speed and i got bored of it in about 3 days(and yes I can drift in it)

any replies would be great

You're either using the keyboard in Live for Speed or just not good enough, sorry. Go into Drift)(treme's server and see what you should try to do.

Comment

Haha, LFS. Good times, good times.

Comment

no it just got boring cuz i could only play one track...i had the demo...i'm not payin money for it haha....i was using the keyboard and i was pretty good...i wasn't spinning out at all and i was gettin sideways like a mofo

does anyone know of any other games?

Comment

come on i know someone has to know of a cool drifting game online

Comment

um go to racer i think you can play online and its a pretty cool game...free too!

Comment

i didn't really like that game

it was worst than live for speed..but seeing how that was pretty cool, racer wasn't that bad

I would actually rather play that van drifting game(pretty addictive)

Comment

wait for Gran Turismo 4

Comment

try searching generally.
                  It's like the van game, but with more options.

Comment

Originally posted by soultron
                    try searching generally.
                    It's like the van game, but with more options.
                    huh? im confused.... (but i confuse easily.. lol)

Comment

where can i find this van drift game? i tired looking for it in google and nothing came up

Comment

Live For Speed owns! Buy the game. Fern bay has to be the funnest track ever to drift on and you can have some pretty long and nasty drifts on that track. My team is trying to make a video of us drifting.

Comment

Originally posted by SHIFT_drift
                          huh? im confused.... (but i confuse easily.. lol)

generally is a game that is very similar to the drift van game....
                          but you can make tracks, you can use several cars with diffrent set ups.... too bad it's not multi player.
                          but it's fun.

Comment

hey thanks alot for telling me about generally.. its so simple yet so cool and addicting, and it requires some skill too... and i love that there are so many tracks and cars you can download... i highly recommend it ot others also... he he

Comment

I was into LFS for a long time... downloaded beta version close to two years ago, bought S1 when it came out and everything, but I got a new computer recently and I haven't gotten around to unlocking the full version again. I'd definitely recommend that to anyone who hasn't tried it yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X