ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyler Mcquarrie and Jasper Performance (SONOMA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyler Mcquarrie and Jasper Performance (SONOMA)

Well another event down and lots more to go! We had a great time in Sonoma for the Formula D event and hope that everyone else did too.

Unfortunately it seemed that a lot of the drivers were plagued with car trouble... and we were no exception. Our second turbo was intermittently failing so we were running at half horsepower most of the time. Even if we had the spare turbos to swap out, it was such a tight schedule that we didn't have the time. Tyler did a great job with dealing with the problems and making the best of it. We qualified 16th and went up against Sam and his Viper. Unfortunately we were knocked out but we are determined to get the car running PERFECT for the next event. Thank you to everyone in Sonoma, you guys were great!

Why dont you guys go with a single turbo set up? I and his parents were sitting behind me haha they were all pissed that he got knocked out.

Comment

Why not a single turbo...

You have to remember that a bigger single turbo takes more to spool. We run stock modified twins because spool time is faster and we are able to get the power quicker. Remember that overall total horsepower is not the goal. A happy balance is what we are shooting for. Your question is a good one though, a lot of people were asking me about that at the event.

Comment

hey man perhaps you can help those of us who didnt go out.

We are having a hard time getting a list of who actually raced who kind of thing. Who did sam go up against after you fellas?

And theres no shame to be beaten by that viper.. no one has won against it yet.

Comment

hmmm...

I believe Sam went up against Hiro in the top 8.

Comment

I think Tyler got cheated the only reason he got knocked out is because Sam puts on big shows.

Comment

Hey Jasper. It's John from the Viper team.. I never got a chance to say goodbye before we headed out last night. You never called "Shenanagins"..LOL Inside joke. See you at Irwindale..

Comment

Shenanagins!!!!! Heheheh. Just kidding! Congrats man. It was a great battle. See you in Irwindale!

Comment

Working...
                X