Anyone in central Virginia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in central Virginia?

Hey, I've been visiting this site for awhile now, I'm just wondering if anyone on these forums is located in central Virginia.

It's like no one around here has even heard of drifting...

::sigh::

i live up in fredericksburg, but i don't have a car so can't realy help you there is some intrest up hear but not much, are you going to the d.c. drift show off? there was someone elese on here from va talked to me about going to some smaller events, i think theres one in windchester

Comment

Yeah, I'm definitely planning on going to the drift showoff, it should be cool.
      I know there is a group of NorVa guys on here, but its so far away from Richmond...

Comment

yeah im stuck right in between richmond, and d.c. in other words trafic sucks are you going to be in the drift showoff if so what will you use? ill root for you

Comment

oh wait didn't even read your screen name

Comment

lol, naw, im not going to be in it, but that would be cool as hell
            btw, im only 16 lol

Comment

It's like no one around here has even heard of drifting...
              Except the Lookoutdrift drift events once a month at VMP. I think a couple of the guys from lookout live in richmond.

Comment

there is alot of stuff between richmond and dc for drifting. Richmond is ripe with drift boys. Check out these links to help you out.
                www.usdrift.com -sponsers alot of the events in the area
                www.lookoutdrift.com -big richmond group that practices on thursdays at virginia motorsports park

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at nealjweese@comcast.net
                Thanks

Comment

thanks guys, I guess I haven't really heard of those groups because I live a ways away in Hanover , theres not much going on here

Comment

oh yeah, lookoutdrift...did they host the 2004 cloverleaf drift day?
                    i wish i could have gone to that

Comment

Check out the Falken Showoff on July 24th up here in DC, should be really good.

Comment

Ya them and u.s. drift did the cloverleaf events. For some reason or another we cant go to cloverleaf anymore so they now do it at vmp. Vmp is much better and its supper easy on tires.

Comment

Ill be slideing at the drift show off. Anybody else on here thats going to be driving?

Comment

hey assout, what happened with Dado's car on sat? I heard he did a number on a tie rod. Unfortunatly I will not be able to do Falken, developed a nice crack in my turbo manifold lol, she wll be out of commission for about 2 weeks. Good luck next sat, if you see a couple of the 7 boys rooting for ya, thatll be us.

FD= fix daily......go me!

Comment

Not shure I heard both he broke a tierod and he broke a control arm, I dont know...Thats to bad about your manifold. I thought the same happend to mine at hyperfest but its looks like the turbo to manifold bolts backed out a little. You cant weld it as a temporary fix so you can drive?

Comment

Working...
                              X