To Stephan Papadakis...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Stephan Papadakis...

On behalf of myself and I'm sure the rest of the drifting community, thank you for entering the sport with the correct attitude. We really do appreciate it. I've spoken to many people including drivers and we all agree. It was great seeing you out there and we hope to see you at many more events. Good luck!

yay stephan!

Comment

Yea Steph did pretty good for his first time drifting in a competition. Hope he does better in the future.

Comment

Yeah i agree, was he at Sanoma? i supose he didnt qualify if so? not that its a big surprise, hard your first time out. But keep at it man. anyone with a good attitude like you should be able to go far.

Comment

Stephan..Papa..who? jokes*...joking aside, I concur on the issue of this new drivers attitude. I hope we here more from you on this board, good luck in the future.

Comment

Steph had good angles it was the most funny part when he jumped over the island and went flying.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
              keep at it man. anyone with a good attitude like you should be able to go far.
              we all hope you're reading this, Stephan

Comment

At least he didn't build a drift truck...

Nah, honestly, I think Stephen kicks *Censored**Censored**Censored*...

BTW, how is that yellow S13 of yours doing?

Matt.

Comment

Yeah cool *thumbs up*

Comment

What's he driving?

Btw read an article about him in Super Street and it shows him holding a book named "Heavy Equipment". The pick is funny as he11.

Comment

Steph was so awesome this last weekend. He came in with open eyes and wanting to see how everything went down. You can tell he has some serious potential. We are stoked to see him out. He even commented how great the driver comraderie was.

Comment

He's got an open attitude about it compared to alot of Drag Racing hotshots...

That's what makes him so cool compared to all the other guys from drag racing. It just bothers me to see people from drag racing swap over to drifting like drifting is just a fad...

For me, it's for life... I love the feeling I get when I do a perfect slide.

Last time I checked, John Force and other pro drag racers stayed in their sport... Why do these clowns who don't understand the culture want to join in and steal all the sponsers from the guys who are already working their asses off with their own money to drift?

Steph is different because he's down with the culture... Look at his car...

Matt.

Comment

If people no matter what thier driving profession may be, are into drifting then, that is awesome.

If they want to try it out, even better yet.

Comment

yeah sounds like steph has the right attitude about it... now Chri$ r. that's a different story....

Comment

Working...
                            X