tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tires

could anyone tell me if there is any specific tire i should be using to pull off a drift in my 1989 FC
    thanx

i would use grippy tires in the front...and whatever tires in the back.. I'm not much for brands, I use whatever I can get for free. Anytires will break loose...its all how you drive it.

Comment

This is posted somewhere, but here you go again,

Front tires, when you first start can be bought at wal-mart or sears. just get the today special what ever fits your budget and car.

Rear tire, Anything that fits... places to find these tires at, Junk-Yards, Wal-mart dumpsters or Sears. If your still in high school usually the shop teachers will give you the old tires for free.

When you get good enough, get the wal-mart special all the way around... remeber if your drifting constantly you're going to be going through tires constantly... so cheaper is better.

And when your good...well...by then you'll know what to do yourself...

Try out differnt tire combo's and see what you like, also another thing to look at is brake pads, try them out too, dont always put the same pads all around swap them in and out, learn how certain ones feel, and see what you like. just because somthing is expensive or name brand doesnt mean its going to make you drift better, just get the car set up the way YOU like it, the way YOU can control it...and most of all so its FUN!!!
      Last edited by panda_3ight_6; 07-13-2004, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X