Ma70

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ma70

I have been looking at an 89 Supra lately, and it's incredibly clean, runs really well, and I could probably eat off the engine. It's got 77,000 miles, and is an auto with power windows, locks, and has overdrive, and this suspension button that changes from normal to sport. It is not a turbo. The guy is asking $4,500. Were trying to talk him down by offering cash on a lower price. If anyone has any advice or comments they would definetly help thanks.

I found out blue book is $4,135 for it so if we talk him down to at least that then it should be ok. Again any input, advice is appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

I paid about 2,000 for mine....it has the same stuff as you are saying and in the same condision...mine was also N/A. I personally think he is asking to much. Now if it was turbo in perfect condision. that's a different story. Oh mine is a 88. I will say that an A70 is a great car...but I love my 240 too.

Comment

forgot to add that mine has 112,000 miles..but i did see a 91 turbo in great condision for only 4,000. Good luck on getting what you want out of the car...hopefully the guy is nice and goes down.

Comment

yeah, I hope he's cool and goes down on the price, I looked at 240's but they were all beat to hell, and I just like these cars. Maybe put in a 1JZ in the future, but for know I just need a reliable vehicle for school, work, and roadtrips from Florida to Boston. Thanks I appreciate the help.

Comment

Oh, one thing, do you know anything about the suspension? It has a button that switches from normal to sport? what exactly does this do?

Comment

From what i understand...the suspension button just makes the shocks stiffer. by pressing the sport button and turning off the traction control button, you can get a pretty good slide out of it... It is a great daily, and a 1jz is super, but not necessary.

Comment

Working...
              X