My first drift crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first drift crash

Well all of my front end burm bombs and slide ways sliding have caught up to me, last night i decided to make a short trip to a friends house and my buddy and i took the back road as always and found a sweet 90 degree turn, so we hit that for a while and were all done when we saw a truck with a snow plow witch ment it was time for us to go. i was driving and the plow man was right behind us when i decided to do a left 90 degree to get away from him cause he saw what we were doing earlier. i was goin too fast and had the car completely sideways before the angle when i hit behind the back tire well on the passenger side into a light pole. the logic behind my accident was my car has nothing(no studs) to push me forward out of the drift, enogh slip, no grip. the snow plow guy showed some concern and asked if the car was ours. hahaha anything else i didint want to hear from some fool not mindin his buisness, i was checkin under the car cause i hit direct on with the gas lid. anyways im gona try and hammer it out from the trunk, and probley pay to have it finished up. mom & boyfriend(his car) saw it when they came home (in the benz ive dented with a shoping cart same area driver side) and didint trip too hard, supprisengly. but again my mom has to go on about how crazy of a driver i am, and how ill end up dying on the road. anyways hope some of u got some laughs, im addicted and theres nothing else to say, exept that im one of the many examples of the "parent car drifer"

Oh and they didint evan remember to take the keys away from me!! Thats how mild it was

Comment

RE:

lol. My first drift crash just knocked up my alignment, popped a tire, and totaled a rim. But I lost my keys T_T

Comment

mine was right into a tree..got another 240 2 weeks later

Comment

crashed my moms car yesterday.

Comment

Re: RE:

Originally posted by ACDSupra7
            lol. My first drift crash just knocked up my alignment, popped a tire, and totaled a rim. But I lost my keys T_T
            i remember my first ma70 drift crash my keys pop out of the ignition. i was like wtf??? i can't shut my car off where the hell is it???? so i gangsta'd it, and pulled my fuel pump fuse. lol i later found it in the back seat. i now tie my keys to the shifter when i drive lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
              i hope your mom never gets you a 240 for your b-day.

Comment

my advice, keep if off the streets. All we need is cops including everyone's so called drift cars with the rest of America's new age import drag racers. Lets not ruin it for each other.

Comment

haha thats funny i never crashed yet hopefully i will never until i get more money later to fix anyhthing

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                    man, you can't just say that and not explain?! let's hear it!

Comment

Yeh CHAZ lets hear it WE ALL LOVE THE STORIES, and i agree with the keeping it off the streets but on the other hand theres hardly any tracks avalible that dont charge up the a$$. So i kind of stand up for responsible parking lot action and industrial park shreading at stratigicly sequencial times of the selected nights. Ide just suggest keep the numbers down and the novices in check.

Comment

Oh and emmission funny stuff!

Comment

Didnt open the garage.

Comment

You'll have that.

I put my Porsche through a fence trying to hit a 90 degree turn at 70 and panicked when I saw a car right in front of me and lifted. Ouch!! I ran off the road a few times will doing highspeed drifts but none of those ever caused any damage. I messed up my steering mechanism on a 360 degree slide around an island in a parking lot... I'm not F'ing up the Porsche by drifting anymore. I'm going to keep drifting but in another car either AE86 or PS-13.

Comment

I pinned my old Celica between two trees doing a powerslide. I hit the snow on the outside, then stuck in the center of the road where there wasn't any snow, and hit the snow on the other side of the road and roled down the ditch. Had a water deliver guy pull me out. My passenger side fender and the bumper were each wrapped around the tree. I had to push the bumper in with a stick so he didn't rip it off when he pulled me out.

Comment

Working...
                              X