No announcement yet.

Sc300/Soarer (2jz motor in the states?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sc300/Soarer (2jz motor in the states?)

Is there any one with tis car equiped with 2jz motor in the states? I havent seen any nice ones yet. ANyone wanna show me pics or links. Thanks

Re: Sc300/Soarer

Is there any one with tis car equiped with 2jz motor in the states? I havent seen any nice ones yet. ANyone wanna show me pics or links. Thanks [/QUOTE]

check this out this is one of the cleanest sc300 2jz-gte swap --->sc300 2jz-gte swap

Comment

not as spectacular as the 2jz but the sc300 has the same engine as the NA mk iv supra. there are a few turbo kits out there for it, cheaper and faster than a swap.

Comment

www.clublexus.com, there's a few on there with the 2jz swap and also na-t.

Comment

Originally posted by LexmarkX73
          not as spectacular as the 2jz but the sc300 has the same engine as the NA mk iv supra. there are a few turbo kits out there for it, cheaper and faster than a swap.
          Yeah...What he said

Comment

This is the best American one I have seen. If you want to see better pick up a option mag...any one of them.

Comment

Hey Eric, Good to see you on here.

Man I wish i could afford to fix up my sc300 like that. I really want to make that thing my drift car for next year.
              BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

Invite Ueno over for an event and steal his

What's wrong with what you've got, or do you just want to step up to something bigger?

-MR

Comment

what dos a HKS SS BOV sound like?
                  i wanted to buy one but i dont know what it sounds like

Comment

SOARERS

- Clint's (TurboImports.com) is prolly my favorite SC300 as far as Engines/innovation go.
                    - Ueno for best Soarer

- MINE for best sc400 evar!!!!!!
                    Last edited by DriftGirl; 07-16-2004, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer
                      Hey Eric, Good to see you on here.

Man I wish i could afford to fix up my sc300 like that. I really want to make that thing my drift car for next year.
                      But what would you use as your tow car then I want one for my daily driver. I would love to see SC/Soarer in FD. You should do it Alex.

Comment

What i really want to do is get the sc drift spec but still daily drivable, maybe 450hp, then still tow the ae86 with it but in matching wheels and decals. Then i have 2 cars to play with at the track. Be my own team in a way. Ether that or just drive the sc across the country to the drift events. That would be cool to see that thing on the freeways.

I really want that BN sports kit for that thing, anyone with a hookup?
                        BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer
                          What i really want to do is get the sc drift spec but still daily drivable, maybe 450hp, then still tow the ae86 with it but in matching wheels and decals. Then i have 2 cars to play with at the track...
                          that would be so cool, if even your work car performed.

Comment

BN is clean...

I like the Vertex

Comment

how bout the BN widebody?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X