Anti Rice Vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti Rice Vid

Dont stone me if its a repost, lolz. Just thought I had to share this with ya. Funniest compilation I've seen yet.

http://www.ftlauderdaleracing.com/do...ompilation.wmv

Funny, yet disturbing. I thought it was hilarious when the guy pulled a donut in the middle of the intersection, right in front of an unmarked police car. All the crashes and unpainted body kits were kind of disturbing.

Comment

This has nothing to do with drifting, please keep it related to drifting.

Comment

Originally posted by PhoPower
        This has nothing to do with drifting, please keep it related to drifting.
        that's why its in the off-topic section.

oh yeah, this has been posted before. But I can never get enough of the dude that has to bail from the truck cuz hes about to hit a tree.
        Last edited by WildSe7en; 07-17-2004, 10:23 AM.

Comment

I love the guy who just randomly flys off the road and almost takes out all those parked cars....and they pro who gets demolished on the highway, finally gets it up to speed, passes someone on teh right and then wrecks it lol.

Too funny. the 3rd to 2nd money shifts were pretty funny too.

Comment

They cant even take off right damn they are really lame but with out there stupidity i would have never have laughed thaknx for the vid

Comment

Originally posted by WildSe7en
              that's why its in the off-topic section.

oh yeah, this has been posted before. But I can never get enough of the dude that has to bail from the truck cuz hes about to hit a tree.

hahahaha he so should have rode it out.

Comment

haha wtf was up with the guy on the motorcycle?? he juss straight up drove into a tree haha

Comment

great video man... i love it when the 240 slides into that parked car... and the guy on teh outside of his truck WTF?? thats not cool!! just stupid! but funny.. and the motor bike?? got brakes??

Comment

i love anti-rice vids... im downloading it right now.... CANT WAIT! big vid even though i got cable

Comment

JEEEEEZ!! THIS IS THE KINDA STUFF THAT MAKES ME MAD! DUMB *Censored**Censored**Censored* RICERS!!!!! AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!!! WTF WAS THE GUY THINKING WHEN HE SLID INTO THE GROUP OF PARKED CARS!!!!??? JEEEEEEZ! DUMB *Censored**Censored**Censored* FRIKIN STUPID IDIOTIC PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! MAN...... although.... it was funny! heheheh im saving this one! thnx for posting it, i love them anti-ricer video clips!

Comment

When will ricers learn? Dumbasses. lol.

Comment

you know whats weird? that guy with the red 'vette lives right down the road from me...

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by jdm_r
                            you know whats weird? that guy with the red 'vette lives right down the road from me...

are you for shizzle? wahtta coincidink

Comment

Working...
                            X