Redline TV Episode #3 (FEEDBACK) July 17th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redline TV Episode #3 (FEEDBACK) July 17th

I have to admit i watched redline tv today. Its was actually pretty good. Ms Day drove up in a GTR this time.. though i think it was tacked on, it was a better choice.

Overall pretty good show the technical stuff on the silver Evo was pretty good too. Any other thoughts on it?

Is the boycott over?

Comment

Yea its definately getting better. Has a better intro with courtney day entering in a R33. Maybe it helped out with our comments.

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
        Is the boycott over?
        Well i said i'd watch it but i wouldnt support sponsors of, well you know the story.

Comment

Damnit! We have satellite here at the house and I keep forgetting it's tuned to East Coast time!!! I keep missing the show! Oh well... anyone have them on video and will let me borrow them? I've only seen the first show.

Comment

Yeah I woke up too late (<- has satellite too)

Comment

NOOOOO i missed it.....its on sunday right..?!?...wat time

Comment

darnit i missed it.

Comment

Its on saturday and sunday at the same time.

Comment

REDLINE TV TIMES

Actually, Redline TV only airs on Saturdays, 11:30 am on Spike TV. If you have a dish, it will be on the Eastern Standard Time.

Thanks for the feedback! We have been listening and taking your comments into consideration. Thank you for the support!

For more information, please visit www.redline-tv.com

Comment

Woke up too late. Gamer last night uggghhh

Comment

I saw it and liked it. The Hubinette interview was pretty darn good. Now I see why he drives like he does. Courtney Day is my future wife and I will wait for her forever. The Evo segment was nice and the whole show was well put together. Nice intro. She could loosen up a little bit and relax some, Courtney honey, I like ya, have some fun with it, you are great, take your hands out of your pockets and talk with them. She just seems a little camera shy. When you get picked up for a full run, I want to audition for co-host.

Great job guys.

Comment

For the first episode I've seen, it was pretty good. The JGTC stuff was cool.

Comment

Haha... I just noticed that the second search on Google for redline TV is drifting.com.... hahaha...

Matt.

Comment

I liked it. I knew it would get better, some people where just getting a bit harsh on the first episode.
                              BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

Working...
                              X