PDA

View Full Version : Komatsu Quit Signal!?

D1 DRIFTER
11-29-2003, 06:47 PM
JUST GOT BACK FORM D DAY 10 AND I TALKED TO ONE OF THE SGANL GUYS AND HE SAID THE OMATSU QUIT SIGANL SO GUESS HE WON'T BE DRIVING FOR THEM ANY MORE :( BUT I DUNNO IF IT'S TRUE WE WILL ALL FIND OUT AT THE UPCOMING D1

panda_3ight_6
11-29-2003, 08:05 PM
that sucks... they him and chunky made a cool team... heh. i geuss the reason he didnt come to the american D1 was because he got in a accident in japan...

D1 DRIFTER
11-29-2003, 09:12 PM
i hate that he quit, but maybe he'll join driftxtreeme that would be tight but not the same.. when u see that signal cars sidewayz..

KEEP IT SIDEWAYZ

SHIFT_drift
11-29-2003, 09:39 PM
damn, that sucks... komatsu and bai did make a great team.... hopefully komatsu will still be drifting, cuz he's 1 of my fav drifters....

Space Boy
11-29-2003, 10:34 PM
that sucks!!! :eek: Who's gonna drive Drifter X? :confused: Who's gonna partner up w/ Drifter XL? I wander where's he's gonna go next?

drift_180sx
11-29-2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Space Boy
that sucks!!! :eek: Who's gonna drive Drifter X? :confused: Who's gonna partner up w/ Drifter XL?

i don't mind take is place!!!:D

Feint
11-30-2003, 12:16 AM
that sucks!!! :eek: Who's gonna drive Drifter X? :confused: Who's gonna partner up w/ Drifter XL? I wander where's he's gonna go next?

Kuroi could take over.I believe this is a rumor,I can't see Komatsu leaving right now.

Chas
11-30-2003, 01:35 AM
Who's gonna partner up w/ Drifter XL?

Already got a contract.

Seriously though, i dont belive it. Those guys at signal always are putting out false info, remember when he was in that carsh and the whole d1 deal. I dont belive it till i see it.

Matto
11-30-2003, 06:25 AM
In what way has Signal put out false information??

You dont believe that Komatsu was in an accident? weird since I was over at the Grip Video studio the day after it happend when Mike was talking to Yumi and she told him about it...

also, if anyone takes over for Komatsu it would be Kuroi or Chris...

z33Drifter
11-30-2003, 09:50 AM
i really dont beleive it maybe you didint really understand what they were saying or something lol. i think komatsu and bai are a great drift team they could add one more person like me :)

D1 DRIFTER
11-30-2003, 09:53 AM
chirs is good but stuck up and i hate ppl that are stuck up cuz they think they are all bad *Censored**Censored**Censored*....

Chas
11-30-2003, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Matto
In what way has Signal put out false information??

You dont believe that Komatsu was in an accident? weird since I was over at the Grip Video studio the day after it happend when Mike was talking to Yumi and she told him about it...

also, if anyone takes over for Komatsu it would be Kuroi or Chris...

Thats not what i said. Dont you remember the confusion about it? Half the guys said he was at D1 and the other said he wasnt. I know he was in a crash, that wasnt the point i was trying to make.

Feint
11-30-2003, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Chas
Seriously though, i dont belive it. Those guys at signal always are putting out false info, remember when he was in that carsh and the whole d1 deal. I dont belive it till i see it.

Exactly why I don't believe it.They do a good job of keeping in the news,and keeping people on edge.You don't know how much these publicity stunts are promoting them.

D1 DRIFTER
12-02-2003, 05:19 PM
i know u read this chris so yeah im sorry and all ur cool my bad for judging u

driftaholic
12-02-2003, 10:30 PM
Komatsu was involved in a bad accident, an dmight be quitting... might have just scared the SH*T outta him..lol

boro240
12-02-2003, 11:30 PM
id rather see kuroi drive his own car....

Matto
12-03-2003, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by D1 DRIFTER
chirs is good but stuck up and i hate ppl that are stuck up cuz they think they are all bad *Censored**Censored**Censored*....

I hear Chris is a nice guy whos got a good head on his sholders

turbo23
12-03-2003, 10:54 AM
If this is the Chris who just joined signal your talking about, hes a bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* guy. Has fun, and not stuck up, keep kickin *Censored**Censored**Censored* chris!

turbo23
12-03-2003, 10:58 AM
oh and this censored *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* is *Censored**Censored**Censored*:)

trainwreck
12-03-2003, 11:27 AM
i hope all that sensored stuff is good stuff, since chris is my best friend, and have been for years, and i might have to fight all of you. ;)

hes not stuck up at all, that son of a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, would do anything for anyone, no matter what, i remember one time he drove me around for hours looking for my stolen car on a school night.

Apex Killer
12-03-2003, 01:01 PM
I am going to come to Chris's defense here. He has run at a number of our US Drift events and EVERY time he has been more then cool. I have seen him help guys out, talk to strangers, give driving advice and so on. The guy moved from PA to CA to follow his dream and made it happen and really quick too.

Sorry D1 Driver but with a screen name like that do you expect anyone of us that know what is going on to take you serious? Keep on hating, punk a$$!

D1 DRIFTER
12-03-2003, 01:31 PM
yo i already talked 2 him and he's a cool guy i said i was sry and he said that he was sry for being that way... so were cool so u guys need 2 stop hating on me now