team tinker?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• team tinker?????

has anyone heard of this team.....I think kazuya bai and atsushi kuroi are members of it.

It's a Kansai drift team based out of Osaka. And yes both of them are basically on the team. Kuroi runs his own shop though (RiverSide) and this is also the same team that Komatsu was part of. Sad to say after a bad wreck he moved back to his home town and took himself out of the drift scene. I have met most of Tinker..funny guys who like to bust on one another..sounds like most of my friends, LOL!

Comment

I have an old optoin video of a team battle of Tinker versus 450 versus EightySixFactory versus some others...

-MR

Comment

Originally posted by BooZTT
        and this is also the same team that Komatsu was part of. Sad to say after a bad wreck he moved back to his home town and took himself out of the drift scene.
        Sad! So sad!

Comment

I've heard conflicting stories about that - some say that he left drifting entirely, but a lot of people say that he refused to be a part of the D1 circus that the once-great league has now become, and spends his time working on cars and driving at lower-level events and on mountians rather than huge media-infested events like the D1GP.

I put my money on the latter...

-MR

Comment

does anybody have pictures of this wreck

Comment

Working...
            X