Drift Moderators are too strict

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Moderators are too strict

I was browsing through the threads that had been deleted and i was kinda surprized because i saw that there were threads that actually had to do with Drifting in there...i mean...i can understand how some of the noob threads ended up there but some of it's ridiculous. I also noticed that a large amount of old members were banned...geez...what's up with all this? i thought this was a place where fellow drifters could congregate and be happy?

actually Bannings are left up to the Admins and not Moderation.

Comment

really eh? but what about the threads that are banned eh?

Comment

Most deleted threads were reposts or had digressed. Lots of banned people deserved it.

Comment

very few threads are deleted. most are just moved to another area or something. i mean we have been tryign to be strict because things were getting out of control, Honestly if all members used there brain abit more we really wouldnt need moderators.

Comment

Try the DP -_^

Comment

bleh...yur all squares

Comment

go away! youre just an attention hog. i think somebody should ban you...

on the moderation topic i think its because people are too lazy to use the search button and people being asses and not being respectful ::ahem jay ahem:: jk

Comment

Yeah the mods are strict... especially Pita Bread

Comment

Originally posted by ACDSupra7
                    Yeah the mods are strict... especially Pita Bread
                    Pita Bread is an Admin not a moderator and enforces the same rules i do. We are all in it together. If you honestly feel one mod or admin "has it out for you" or is overly strict feel free to message me and we will discuss it further.

Comment

Ive been on this site for a while now, & if we all just stop harassing eachother than the admin/moderators will sit back & relax. Im still deciding what should be said & what should'nt.

Comment

Working...
                      X