Lancer Evo 8 MR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lancer Evo 8 MR

I was on board for the STi until I saw this monster. This is probably a car I would consider trading my Cobra in for, but thats not gonna happen, love the cobra too much, hehe. Anyways, I wasnt an EVO fan until I read on the specs on this car. I don't know, what you guys think?

http://www.motors.gr/news_mitsubishi..._mr_040204.htm

Thats the website for more of the specs. I forget how to convert kg/m to lb/ft. :shrug:
    Last edited by svtxchinoy; 07-19-2004, 09:56 AM.

a very sporty turbocharged sedan. has nice stock 1/4 mi. times too. that's what i think.

Comment

I think Mitsubishi stepped up the the plate, swung, and not only hit the ball out of the park, but into the parking lot. Oh, and the covering fell off halfway to the pitcher's mound.

Comment

they are bad as hell...but definatly not a kids toy...i would hate to see one of those wrapped around a light pole at the hands of a 16 year old punk

Comment

I know a Chickenhead that drives a Lan Evo...He really killed it for me...

Comment

Originally posted by SilverGhost
            they are bad as hell...but definatly not a kids toy...i would hate to see one of those wrapped around a light pole at the hands of a 16 year old punk
            lol i've seen that already

i was in the market for a evo, but money issues came up so i got the miata/ Definatly a car to be delt with. Probaly the Skyline's Worst enemy....when it comes to AWD turbo sports cars

Comment

Working...
            X