GT3 $75000 challange!!!!! play from home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT3 $75000 challange!!!!! play from home

show these dub drivers whats what i suggest posting times on there forums but i will try to update these as well
    http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1500116

$75,000 limit (includes cost of car)

Free Oil Change
    Free Car Wash
    Free Sport Tires
    Free Transmission/Full-Racing

Apricot Hill Raceway

4&6 also rotary!!! Cylinder Cars only!

Best lap time wins! Good Luck

when does it end?

Comment

Not sure what this is, like the GRM $2004 challenge?

I turned a 1:25:XXX in the SVT Mustang and a 1:23:XXX in the WRX Sti.

EDITED, typed in the wrong numbers, oops...
      Last edited by mranlet; 07-21-2004, 09:17 AM.

Comment

daaamn..what are the specs on those cars mranlet?

Comment

i call bs on those times unless u have a screenshot...also cant use the svt...4-6 cyl ONLY

Comment

1'41.119 in a Civic SiR-II. Not that bad. But not that good, either.
            Attached Files

Comment

Man I wish I still had a PS2 T_T

Comment

lol

Wow, I first thought this was to get the best GT3 lap time to win $75,000.

As soon as I got enough money to buy a drift car, I stop beating simulation challenges and just went all out tuning on my drift cars.

Comment

i have lots of drift cars in that game...so far my best time is a 1:30:XXX in an SW20 MR2

Comment

oh, also, it doesnt count, but i got a 1:20:XXX in a chevy C5R Corvette...

actually, i have a question though...do we have to buy a car, or can we use one that we won from a race?

Comment

Originally posted by SilverGhost
                      daaamn..what are the specs on those cars mranlet?
                      Oops, I saw that I typed in 1's instead of 2's on my lap times , it's edited to reflect the real times - still pretty fast I should say.

The Subaru (it's the 22B or whatever the older version in the game is, because it's cheaper, I just don't have my PS2 next to me) has the full suspension custom job and seports tires with weight reduction and a big turbo, but a lot of that good time is all in the setup and hot to take the course. I like a good amount of oversteer so my sways are something like 4/6 with dampening at 9 front bound and 7 rear bound with rebounds at 8 on both.

I get some real good times by cutting the dogleg at the end really really close, sometimes just flying over both rumble strips. The final sweeper and turns 1 and 2 are key to turning good lap times.

Last night I bought the Aston Matrin V8 Vanquish - that is one hell of a drift car with the right setup, and it looks like a SilEighty hatch with a bodykit.

-MR

Comment

Originally posted by spock
                        1'41.119 in a Civic SiR-II. Not that bad. But not that good, either.
                        i think tuning hondas in that game is too expesive...my first try was in an ITR, with strickly suspension and handling..only had 200 hp and it ran a 1:35:XXX but with the MR2, it ran faster than that with like to sports tires..lol

Comment

Originally posted by mranlet
                          Last night I bought the Aston Matrin V8 Vanquish - that is one hell of a drift car with the right setup, and it looks like a SilEighty hatch with a bodykit.

-MR
                          That is one hell of a good drift car

Comment

personally, for a drift car i favor the 180sx type x....i have messed withh the settings so much that i can actually power over drift it...its crazynutz stuff

Comment

My favorite drifter in GT3 has to be the Z28 SS, it's so easy to drift that thing it's not even funny. Unfortunately my PS2 has been sitting for the last couple of months due to a disk read error. Gotta get that thing fixed.

Comment

Working...
                              X