• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pinnacle of race car design

It's just so beautiful...

http://www.speedoptions.com/features/cars.php?carID=77

-MR

so old.......but cool....i like HKS's Evo more....but the altezza rocks too

mr anlet you gonna make me a nice lookin kit for the miata? I need something nice and cheap...=0)
    Last edited by Nemesis; 07-20-2004, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Yeah man, nice and cheap is what I do.

I'm moving into a new apartment in about 2 weeks and will be turning the bedroom into a shop and FINALLY getting some kits made. S13 and AE86 are the #1 priorities, but Miata is definately on the list.

Yeah, the Altezza is old, but it still rocks the sh!t out of 99% of the other cars out there. The sheer fabrication is what I love about the car. The HKS EVO is also awesome, but I can't find much coverage of that car... yet. It is in Super Street this month, but the pictures are really small and there isn't the detail of the suspension like on the Altezza.

-MR

Comment

this is why HKS is HKS....they make excellent and beutiful creations....

and this is why i run with and HKS USA license plate cover.

I believe that HKS is one of if not THE BEST tuner company out there....they make their OWN one off creations all the time! I dont see greddy doing that at all.....Veilside is the other favorite of mine....the head designer knows how to make cars look really really good, with having 1000+ hp on tap LOL...

i would drive that altezza as an every day driver.

Comment

i have a soft spot for GT cars.. >.> but it's not in my pants i tell you what.. those things are soooo damn hot *drools*

Comment

oh yea

Comment

Originally posted by mk3mann
              ....they make their OWN one off creations all the time!
              Tell me about it! The work that went into that car is just incredable - the suspension control arms, the motor mounting, the turbo work, the sidepiping, the body kit, that has to be a crapload of time, effort, and money just to hold a record for a short while

I know it may sounds strange and lame to say, but the HKS Altezza is probably the biggest influence for my CRX, hahaha

-MR

Comment

ya that altezza is gorgeous, too bad it never got to fufill ts misson of racing on the tskuba. it was deemed illegal and so it can only make exibiton runs but supposedly it ran tskuba in 53.281 thats crazy

Comment

illegal? why?

Comment

they say it was not allowed to run because the rollcage was a few inches low from the roof

Comment

ya plus alotta debate on the cf chassis, especially from tarzan yamada if u read or listen to any interviews from him and the signal crew they fight tootha nd nail about how the cf chassis on the evo8 shouldnt be allowed and i agree with him, hell he set the pervious record on my birthday (dec 9th) in 2003 with a regular body r34

Comment

Originally posted by sr ^Drifter
                        oh yea

thats not an altezza, thats a evo

the first couple pics were altezza tho

Comment

thats not an altezza, thats a evo
                          yea i know i was jus saying this a true race car design too

Comment

Originally posted by sr ^Drifter
                            yea i know i was jus saying this a true race car design too
                            oh sorry

Comment

Working...
                            X