Rides Drifting Episode (July 27, 2004 TUESDAY) TLC, The Learning Channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rides Drifting Episode (July 27, 2004 TUESDAY) TLC, The Learning Channel

On July 27, 2004, TLC (the learning channel) will present a special episode of Rides that will be on drifting! I was flipping through channels and saw that it shows some drifting. The show will be dedicated to it. Rides as a show is pretty good, they mainly deal with hotrods, of Foose, but it seems that they're gonna make this episode very special. So post on what you think about it!

thats cool i like rides its a cool show besides drifters are the new hotrods

Comment

Um, yeah... Didn't they do that on the episode where Rod Millen built the "IS430"? And oddly enough TLC didn't do half bad with their coverage.

Comment

yeah Brian Norris was on it.....they showed Team orange doing an exihbition....

edit* if you check out the drift society's trailor on this site you will see the event
        Last edited by FormulaDrifter; 07-20-2004, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Yes, you are right when they did the IS430 show. They had a tiny section about drifting. I think this show will do a pretty good job on the coverage. The trailer was sweet atleast.

Comment

That was a pretty good show. I just finished watching to new one about Eleanor. Its an awesome car, so nice, clean. Cant wait for the drift episode though. TLC does real good coverage on that show, same thing with Overhaulin'.

Comment

a tiny section on drifting? the car was basiclly built to be a drift machine.

Comment

was it me or did any one else notice they spelled brian noriss's name wrong. i think they said his name was brian nelson

Comment

Yeah I saw an ad for the TLC show, it looks like they're going to look at the signal auto cars. Oh yeah, it's going to be on at 10pm pacific time.

Comment

Working...
                  X