X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some pix of my car and my friend's car

just 3, enjoy

My car looks better at night

Last edited by dplxy; 07-20-2004, 09:51 PM.

nice, but get that eclipse out of there. you have a nice color on your S13. looks good. when can we see some videos?

rock.

Comment

that 3g eclipse is turbo charged 13seconds wide body

is very nice

ps: video up soon
      Last edited by dplxy; 07-21-2004, 07:36 PM.

Comment

So it's still not a drifter.

Comment

Originally posted by RX-7s_Rule
          So it's still not a drifter.
          Well neither are the WRX and EVO so lay off.

Comment

Anyway I love the blue with the red anodized advans and its a coupe. Very uncommon and cool

Comment

yes i agree get that eclipse outta there, Any way the subaru, Evolution, Silvia look awesome. love those advans.

Comment

Well you could drift the evo or sti.

Comment

yeah EVO'S and WRX can definently drift...actually one of the coolest drifts I ever saw came from a WRX...and there is a kid at my school that drives an EVO, which has probably been drifted. But eclipse are cool just not on a Drifting forum. Eclipse+fwd=no drift skills. But anyway nice pics.

Comment

haters always hatin on cars. the eclipse doesnt seem to be riced out and if it runs a 13 that aint all that bad. so keep your little hater mouths shut and say nice things about the cars you like and keep the rest to yourself

Comment

what a bunch of deadbeats.

It's a fairly classy and quick car. Why would you hate on a well built car regardless of what it is?

Take a hike. I want to see what you jokers drive that will look and run better then that dude's eclipse.

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
                        yeah EVO'S and WRX can definently drift...actually one of the coolest drifts I ever saw came from a WRX...and there is a kid at my school that drives an EVO, which has probably been drifted. But eclipse are cool just not on a Drifting forum. Eclipse+fwd=no drift skills. But anyway nice pics.
                        You forget Eclipse GSX is AWD.

Comment

Working...
                        X