More of me at Ebisu Circuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More of me at Ebisu Circuit

http://www.te-tai.com/files/Ebisu1.mpg (133mg)

This is a large file so beware. It is basically the raw footage (Spins and all) of me at Ebisu circuit early on a Monday morning. When all the good Japanese people are working.

someone has yet to reply cause i bet theyre still downloading it

i bet its a good vid though and all

Comment

blasted server overload...

Comment

that Vid is huge............. now 1%...

Comment

Nice driving, keep it up man.

Sidenote: You should convert the vid to DIVX, you could easily get it down to around 40-45MB, with good quality.

Comment

very nice, though only 1 spin out to. Good job, though there was a couple times you seemed to get lazy and not drift but a just understeer.

but very nice though.

Comment

sweet driving, god i wish there tracks like that near here

Comment

good stuff mang.

Comment

thats kinda wierd, 133 megs for a 3min clip? oh well good stuff

Comment

i can only pray for the day that we start building tracks like that

Comment

very nice man! how fast were you going on that front section? looked like you got some high speeders goin there

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
                        i can only pray for the day that we start building tracks like that

Feild of Dreams.......it's comming very soom to OC CA. We have been approved......stay tuned!!!!!

Comment

SilverGhost very nice man! how fast were you going on that front section? looked like you got some high speeders goin there
                          Well, I dont really know how fast, because there is no time to look at the speedo. But it is towards the top of 3rd gear. So, its pretty quick. This vid was on 10 year old tires so I could not make up much speed on the front straight. Later in the day I put some Neovas on the back and did some Twin drift. I should have got pics of that, but my battery went dead by noon
                          Last edited by Ada180sx; 07-24-2004, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X