The HOLY GRAIL of BIKE ROADS in NOR CALI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The HOLY GRAIL of BIKE ROADS in NOR CALI

One of the Tight *Censored**Censored**Censored* Nor Cali Driving spots.
    My friend Hodaka Says its" The Holy Grail of bike roads"
    Why not make it for cars too =)
    Anybody intrested in a trip to this spot hit me up..

This is vid of Hodaka on his CBR600RR..Soon I will have one of me
    in the FC3S
    He waited 3 hr in the sun in a full suit and after his friend crashed he took this run..

VIDEO:
    http://home.comcast.net/~hodakakajit...-board_vid.WMV

INFO on SGAGGS SPRING RD.
    http://www.pashnit.com/roads/cal/SkaggsSpringRd.htm
    Last edited by JunpoweR; 07-22-2004, 11:12 AM.

Most of the time that guy was only using half his rpm band. I guess keeping the motor at 14 g's for 10 minutes isnt good for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ichi-Go
      Most of the time that guy was only using half his rpm band. I guess keeping the motor at 14 g's for 10 minutes isnt good for it.
      Maybe you'd like get on a 600cc bike and use the entire power band on the street...yes, if you know anything about bikes, you'd know that it's not practical to use the full potential of a machine that can go 0-60 in less than 4 seconds.

For that, you take it to the track.

Get a clue before you add your 0.02 cents.

Comment

can u say road trip?...

hahaha i'm there

Comment

Originally posted by Kensaku
          Maybe you'd like get on a 600cc bike and use the entire power band on the street...yes, if you know anything about bikes, you'd know that it's not practical to use the full potential of a machine that can go 0-60 in less than 4 seconds.

For that, you take it to the track.

Get a clue before you add your 0.02 cents.
          I think he was being sarcastic, settle down. Someone touched a nerve with that one. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Tybalt
            I think he was being sarcastic, settle down. Someone touched a nerve with that one. lol.
            Right, but it's that type of comment that will push a newbie past his/her limits, and then the inevitable happens.

You cagers have it easy when it comes to crashing. LOL.

Comment

taht seems like a nice trail to go and race on.... cool bike though.

Comment

I was just joking. I was more commenting on the 16 grand redline that thing had.

Comment

Originally posted by Ichi-Go
                  I was just joking. I was more commenting on the 16 grand redline that thing had.

Oh, I see. I've gotten the same comment (about not using enough of the powerband) from other riders...so, that's why I took it the wrong way.

Anyway, the power kicks in at about 12-14k...hehe.

I have my bike tuned pretty well...puts out about 120 bhp on a Dynojet. 106.6 on an Eddy Current Dyno.

Comment

It was redlined once or twice on a couple of the straights. I was joking about how the bike was at 8 grand and had another 8 to go.

Comment

also a lot of cops there

Comment

Its ok if you didnt know, this is a drifting forum, not a crotch rocket 1. Good vid though.

Comment

Originally posted by NismoSigma
                          Its ok if you didnt know, this is a drifting forum, not a crotch rocket 1. Good vid though.

you didnt have to tell me Im showing off the road and Yes that is my friend on his bike.ill have a vid of the road after i go there no worries..

oh and YOU NEWBIE go check my post count

DUH Drifting!@#?@!

why do people always act like smart A$$es??

so

Comment

Hey Junpower have you been to a road called Mt. Hamilton. It's in San Jose I think. It has a lot of tight turns and almost no straights. I found out about this road because my dad wanted to go to this observatory thing. The observatory was located at the peak and u get a pretty good view of the road at the top. Anyway it was cool when we were driving but the actual observatory thing was boring!!!

Comment

Damn, everytime I see street bikes roll pass me or videos of them haulin *Censored**Censored**Censored* in mountain pass and shyt makes me wanna get one so bad. I'm think about taking that CHP course thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X