difter stang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• difter stang

i dont have painted pics yet but will soon enough so enjoy what i have i'll get more soon
    Attached Files

another
    Attached Files

Comment

im sorry but hahahahahaha

im seriously sorry i think its funny to see mustangs that drift. but everyone has their own opinion

Comment

"support your local domestic drifter"........wise words......good job....show'n people domestics can slide...

Comment

i really dont think its the car that makes a good drift it the driver and if the driver can drift in a domestic then hell why not? as long as we all stick to the main thing and thats keeping it sideways

Comment

Thats a mustang? thought it was an Accord. lol just giving you sh!sh!t, welcome here and nice car, were all drifters no matter what car.

Comment

yeah thanks man but the funny thing is that i have been told that my car does look like a honda or nissan????? but hey your right were all drifters here and thats what counts

Comment

soon ill be getting my Nova sideways... once i get the clutch problem all fixed im out sliding in a 74 hatchback hahah

Comment

happy b-day formuladrifter

Comment

Dude driver or no driver.... u seriously riced out that Mustang... the *Censored**Censored**Censored* end hangs off like its running away from that thing....

go back to stock it looks fine...

damn,
                    Thrillz

Comment

censor bull-sh.it i said "the back end"..

Comment

Originally posted by AE86GetSideways
                        soon ill be getting my Nova sideways... once i get the clutch problem all fixed im out sliding in a 74 hatchback hahah
                        I have a Nova too!

It's a '68 white 2-door with an inline 6 and a 3 speed manual...
                        http://www.cardomain.com/id/5upern0va

Haven't got a chance to try drifting it yet though...

I'm currently looking for a '91-'93 240 coupe to use as a daily driver/project car though, hopefully I'll find one before school starts again this fall.

Comment

I really like the idea of domestics becoming a part of the drift scene... I still haven't seen the new models mustangs(99-04 models) drift yet but I think that any domestic car is going to be a drift car should have absoultly no body work done to it what so ever. Keep it stock, maybe change the rims of the car thats it. All these nasty lookin body kits on stangs and camaros make me wanna puke. The new GT's put out 260hp and with an intake and exhaust done to it wow you might be able to get 300hp out of that car.

Comment

ill be driftin my 99 stang soon

Comment

i got mustang gt wings for sale. The ones that are flush with the body. So if u wanna get give me a holla, cause that wing ain't kickin it with your car. imo

Comment

Working...
                              X