Initial D kidz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Initial D kidz

Tonight I went to the Nickel Nickel arcade in Huntington Beach. I was wondering around looking at what to play, then I saw these 20 year olds playing Initial D (version 2). They were really into it...They had the "cards" to play it. They both drove on auto (I lifted my left eye brown*). One of them kept playing on this hard mode(I don't play Initial D very much), he played against Bunta's 86. During his race, he yelled out "Hey, I want some tofu!". I thought "OMG YOU'RE GHEY, SHUT UP!". The other guy kept playing. After that ordeal, I went to play Battle Gear 2. I'm the best player at that game at that arcade(come and challenge me if you want). The non-ghey Initial D guy saw me playing. After a couple of Battle Gear 2 games the non-ghey guy tried to initiate a conversation on "I play Initial D, I know how to drift"(Okay, they're both ghey now). After that, I decided to play Initial D (On manuel!) I chose a MR-2 turbo going uphill against a black FD(Kyoko) on Akagi. When I was playing, the ghey tofu guy got in my face, and started intimidating me cuz I was a newbie. He was expecting me to lose…(You know how I felt then…). Then I won…IN HIS FACE! Then the stupid f’er shat up and said “its time to go home”. You better I thought…

I guess we all have incidents like this…If you have a story like this, I wanna hear it!

*Ripper I’m sorry I beat a FD, but it was driven by girl…

*No offense to girls…

You know how I felt then… *

Comment

Initial D at the arcade is awesome. Really fun if you ask me. And whats wrong with the cards? Theyre to save your progress: something much more advanced than many games i've seen.

Comment

no offense takin. so did you buy the card?
        and what else did you play at nickel nickel?

Comment

Originally posted by Ripper
          no offense takin. so did you buy the card?
          and what else did you play at nickel nickel?
          Battle Gear 2, Punch Mania (bare handed, my knuckles bled), and Midnight...

Comment

I Got a Story

Okay, I was walking to my car from this little kids party because I dropped off my mom and little brother. As I was walking, I see 3 kids walking towards my car. They pass by it and start looking at it. They didn't stop to look or anything, they just looked at it while they were walking. Anyway, as I get closer I hear this one kid(1) say "Ohh dang, that's a 240sx" Then one of his friends(2) responds "Yea?? What kind is it?" Then the kid(1) says "It's a '95 type SR" Those were his exact words. First of all My car is a '91!!! 240sx hatchback, base model. Second of all the '95 240sx doesn't look anything like mine. And what the heck is type SR. Maybe I could assume he was talking about the SR20DE but I knew he wasn't obviously because he said my car was a '95.But then also after this kid(1) is done saying what kind of car it was, he walks right past me and says to his friends "Yea... I KNOW my 240's" I was like OMG!!!! I wanted to say something but I decided not to because I didn't want anything to start. After all, they were older and stronger than me. By the way I'm only 16.

Comment

i play Initial-d 3 Version...way too much. Infact i played some today..i still can't beat keisuke takahashi....pain the butt i tell you...i have the card cause, yea, it saves your progress...that stuff costes too much money not to save. But i like playing people who think they're G'z and drive with one and hand on the top and shift with the other hand. And they drive a skyline and whn i choose Irohazaka as a map, they crap in their pants...it's like 85% hairpins...so i have a blast whippin them in my mx5.

Comment

about the type SR, just say "hey come here, can i talk to you". then be like "dude i dont wanna insult you in front of your friends, but lemme give you some info so you dont look stupid in the future."
                tell him whats up.. but heres the key, two things to remember when telling someone somthing that you actually want them to hear. first tell them in a passive manner, sounds easy but its all about tone and telling them like they have a choice to listen.
                and second, always end the conversation in a way so he looks good, like "but your right 240's are badazz cars!" yah get these down and anybody will listen to yah.. and not kick your azz like your so worried about..
                Thrillz

oh yeah and guys, get away from those damn arcade games.. girls in the malls see you playing those and there like "hahaha look at those losers!" just FYI ask any girl..

Comment

Originally posted by SlideRoadster
                  about the type SR, just say "hey come here, can i talk to you". then be like "dude i dont wanna insult you in front of your friends, but lemme give you some info so you dont look stupid in the future."
                  tell him whats up.. but heres the key, two things to remember when telling someone somthing that you actually want them to hear. first tell them in a passive manner, sounds easy but its all about tone and telling them like they have a choice to listen.
                  and second, always end the conversation in a way so he looks good, like "but your right 240's are badazz cars!" yah get these down and anybody will listen to yah.. and not kick your azz like your so worried about..
                  Thrillz

oh yeah and guys, get away from those damn arcade games.. girls in the malls see you playing those and there like "hahaha look at those losers!" just FYI ask any girl..
                  Are you a girl? I know girls that own at Initial D...Are they losers? Or maybe a loser guy should date a loser girl?...Does that sound good or what!

Comment

Re: Initial D kidz

Originally posted by Thai Juku
                    After that, I decided to play Initial D (On manuel!)
                    I hope Manuel didn't get hurt. Poor guy.

Comment

Re: Re: Initial D kidz

Originally posted by Thai Juku
                      Are you a girl? I know girls that own at Initial D...Are they losers? Or maybe a loser guy should date a loser girl?...Does that sound good or what!
                      Originally posted by spock
                      LMAO. i was laughing my *Censored**Censored**Censored* off reading these responses. you guys are funny. i give this thread a thumbs up

Comment

... you let these guys matter to you because why?

Whenever I play Initial D in the arcade, (Version 1, biatches... ) I'm usually the best one there. And yet, I can't beat Bunta in his WRX. Oh well.

Comment

Re: Re: Initial D kidz

Originally posted by spock
                          Manuel was a b*tch when he couldn't accelerated fast enough into the 4 gear...So I had to smack "down" the stupid b*sterd.

Comment

WHere are all the intial d ver. 3 machines in south cali....... I only know of 2 , nickel nickel in cypress/lakewood and then at boomers in fountain valley..............

I wouldn't mind finding a girl that plays inital d.......... I mean the girl Im with now........... clueless about cars , just clueless.... I mean I guess you cant blame girls for NOT liking cars........... maybe theirs not enough drama!?!?

Comment

since when is initial d in nicklecade? ive been drivin 50 miles to play it for 1$ a play.... and i bought the card...and have buntas wrx sti....lol
                              its a secret code to get it.... move the shifter up, up, down, down, up, down, up, down, hold the brake and press view change...go to subaru and its there...its the sti ver. 5 2 door

Comment

Working...
                              X