R32 Conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R32 Conversion

i was looking into the R32 tailight conversion for my 240 and i was wondering where i can find it.and what all it replaces.
    thanx

won't fit the s13 without heavy modification. The s14's can get the r32 front end without it looking too weird but the fenders protrude a little less than an inch giving that widebody look but at the same time it looks too big for the s14 too looking like it weighs it down.

Comment

oh wow, do u have any pictures of what ur tlakini about ? im intrseted

Comment

180fan is totally right. The S-13 requires much cutting, molding and bodywork to make it look right. It looks good when its done but done incorrectly, it looks like 9 kinds of hell.

Comment

r32 tailight conversion on s13
          Attached Files

Comment

BOOO
            dont i dont like it

Comment

looks good to me

Comment

Function?

Oh, it has none?

Then why do it?

Comment

normal coupe tails look better IMO... i hope they never make altezzas for s13's

lol anyone ever heard of jdm coupe tails? is there even a difference?? saw a pair on ebay

Comment

No difference, except they're JDM tYtE, y0!

Comment

ahh the mckinney s13, first ever skyline-powered "silvia" built in america. nice car

Comment

what kind of modifications? would i need to get a whole new bumper and trunk.

Comment

doubt that you'll need another one of those, but molding is possible to fit it in

Comment

There's a magazine out at Barnes and Nobles where they had a S13 Silvia with R32 lights and I think a RB engine swap. It was very clean and I was interested at looking for R32 tails, but I figured it would cost $$$. But look it up at B&N guys, it's the cover car on the magazine.

Comment

whoa all this time I thought he was talking about the front end lol

Comment

Working...
                              X