SevenStock-7 racing event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SevenStock-7 racing event

http://sevenstock.net/ anyone coming to this event, tell me who's up for it.

The Southern California RX Club in conjunction with RotaryNews.com and Mazda North America Operations presents SevenStock-7...the countdown has begun!

What: SevenStock. The largest rotary engine celebration in the world is back for its seventh consecutive year. The Southern California RX Club along with Mazda North America Operations and RotaryNews.com are making preparations for the largest single-day rotary event in the world. The event is set for Saturday September 11th 2004, at Mazda North America Operations' Research and Development Center in Irvine, California.

Come and join us as we share Mazda's passion and enthusiasm for racing and enthusiast events. Mazda will display historically significant rotary vehicles and race cars, including the long-awaited return of the 1991 Le Mans 24-hour race-winning 787B. Mazda also will be opening their Design Studio for all to enjoy - a rare treat not to be missed!

SevenStock-7 promises to be even BIGGER & BETTER than last year's celebration. And, like last year, the excitement will continue after-hours at the SevenStock reception and banquet*. So bring friends and family and plan to make it a full day's outing. Those who have missed the past few years' events are still sorry they did.

Where: Mazda R&D Center (1421 Reynolds Ave, Irvine, Ca, 92614)
    When: September 11th, 2004, 10am-5pm
    Reception: 5-7pm
    Banquet: 7-10pm

*The reception and dinner banquet activities are being held at the Irvine Hilton Hotel. Dinner banquet event tickets must be purchased separately on-line prior to the event. No ticket sales at the door.

Full Event Details Available at:

www.sevenstock.org

"Mazda will display historically significant rotary vehicles and race cars, including the long-awaited return of the 1991 Le Mans 24-hour race-winning 787B."

i hope there's a spirit R there.......maybe i should go and steal some parts maybe even a 13b-rew...soCal dam too far....

Comment

I'm not missing this for the world. I missed the last time the 787B was here and there is no way I'm missing it again.

Comment

sweet dude, we should all do a meet after sevenstock

Comment

Well, right after Sevenstock is the Sevenstock banquet which I always go to. Good food and there is always a surprise at the end. The day after that I'll probably be going to the track event that they have been talking about. But if you're talking about a meet a couple of days after Sevenstock I'd be up for that.

Comment

I hear this might be the last seven stock so im making sure not to miss this one.

Comment

i'll be there in the spd racing/ sun auto booth

Comment

i wanna go!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Raziel
                  I hear this might be the last seven stock so im making sure not to miss this one.
                  I heard a rumor that they're just changing the name so technicaly it is the last 7stock.

Comment

Working...
                  X