Tom's U.S. distributor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom's U.S. distributor

Can someone tell me who Tom's US distributor is? Or were I can get Tom's stuff in th US.

I have a Tom's horn button brand new from Autobacs that I want to sell. 25 shipped

Comment

don't think TOM'S has a us distributor anymore, just stuff scattered here and there. still looking for those chaser rims?

Comment

yeah. I can't help it I love Tom's.

Comment

damn right

Comment

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286131747

these are my "new" wheels i bought off of ebay 4 weeks ago...shipped from japan and all hehehe

TOMS' (VOLK) C7R

and i have some more stuff coming in from japan also...i will post the stuff when it comes in

Comment

I hate being poor. I do want some SSR Formula's though.

Comment

i want the SSR super mesh

gold

Comment

I AM NOT RICH.

I had to get rid of my 2002 civic Si becuase $338 bucks a month JUST ON THE PAYMENT ( thats NOT insurance) killed me; i am 19 now.

I sold that....and bought me the supra for 4600 out the door at an infinity dealership. Its mint condition hahh

But i have spent EVERY PENNY i have earned while being at DELL computers as a sales rep for 3 weeks now on my motor/ car. and it wont end anytime soon

I love my car, and i dont feel like i am wasting my money at all....i love the car.

the wheels were $605 shipped to the usa too! 325 on ebay + 280 in shipping to the usa....killer shipping hahha

thats been my BIGGEST splurge...the motor and build up is about $1000 or more.... but it is all good.

Comment

I wasn't implying that you were rich, just that I'm poor. And those C7R's look sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziptyed
                      I wasn't implying that you were rich, just that I'm poor. And those C7R's look sick.
                      hahahahah LOL man.

no worries about being poor. Land a good job ( prayer works) and stay with that job for a good enough time, work your butt off and put all the money twords essentials and your car....thats how it goes...

I am praying for you man!

Comment

Pray for me too! I'm 15 trying to get a job let alone a car!!

Comment

I hear ya.

Comment

Working...
                          X