What's your favorite band?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite band?

just tryin to liven things up. Right know I've been listening to Coheed and Cambria, Kiss,and the The Distillers. Distillers for drifting.

sex pistols!
    ramones!
    rancid
    afi
    the vandals
    nofx
    -ordianry driving-
    fear factory
    pantera
    black sabbath
    damage plan
    assorted metal
    -crazy driving-

Comment

coheed and camria, from autumn to ashes, and AFI

Comment

Ahhh yes AFI. Great band. I've noticed that punk helps me focus.

Comment

true story

Comment

i like punk, british rock ( oasis; ever since they came out in 92'),
            trance ( my favorite to listen to at night while cruzing)

and some classical every once in a while...

everything i like EXCEPT RAP/R&B.....i hate that stuff....

i even like some country music ( clint black....thats about it)

maybe thats becuase i am in Tennessee...20 miles from the Country music capitol of the world. NASHVILLE ( NASH-VEGAS) hahaha

techno being my favoritre though....i like the deep dark trance:

The Future Sound of London ( Papua New Guinea ) is my favorite song EVER....so smooth...

here is a AWSOME site that you can pick your OWN favorite tech. tunes...CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.di.fm/edmguide/edmguide.html

Comment

oops.... i thought this was the "what's your fav aftermarket brand" but whatever, i clicked on reply already so here's the list:
              radiohead, smashing pumpkins, red hot, blink, audioslave, incubus, the strokes, weezer and green day for drifting it gets me in the mood

Comment

oh man where do i begin, music is the greatest especially punk and its many variations. Right now I'm listening to The Casualties, The Briggs, The Distillers, Pennywise, The Misfits (can't forget them!), Tiger Army(Pyschobilly is awesome), The Suicide Machines, Slick Shoes, NOFX, Alkaline Trio, New Bomb Turks, Dead Kennedys, Flogging Molly(The Greatest Celtic/Punk Band in the World!), Against All Authority, None More Black, Man the list goes on Plus I listen to a lot of local band around the area my friend plays in a band named Antiseptic they rock!

Punk and Drifting go hand in hand.

Comment

Dream Theater
                  Loudermilk
                  Move
                  Red hot chili peppers
                  Rush
                  Megadeth
                  Metallica

I think Dream Theater is the best.. saw them in april had front row seats I dont think I'll ever see a better show or hear a better band

Comment

Metallica.
                    Oakenfold.
                    J5.
                    Pretty much anything with a nice beat.

Punk rock sucks... yet it's all I hear when I'm next to lifted trucks. Rap is all I hear when I'm next to rice. Techno/trance/eurobeat usually comes out of nicely modified Asian cars. (Including my own )

Btw, mk3mann... great link!

Comment

Well here goes.

Death Metal - Dystopia, Carcinogen, Amorphis, Carcass, Death, Edge of Sanity, Opeth

Rock - Rush, Beck, Radiohead, Alice in Chains, The Rolling Stones

Electronic - Aphex Twin, DieselBoy, Dara, Sage, Bad Company, Ed Rush & Optical

Hip-Hop - Living Legends, Del, Aceyalone, Akrobatik, Mr. Lif, Boom Bap Project, Shapeshifters

I just got home from a 4+ hour jam session. I've been playing guitar for over 10 years. I'm also an M.C. in a local hip-hop/drum & bass crew here in Tacoma. I love folk rock,bluegrass,metal,hip-hop, anything really.

Comment

my favorite band is INCUBUS. Plus OASIS, DEFTONES, NIRVANA,
                        DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE, STING, DJ. MYSTIK, DJ TIESTO, the VINES, the WHITE STRIPES, oh and COLDPLAY.....i like mellow tones more than anything...

but punk rock: BLINK 182 ( I know i am too old to listen to that stuff but it really is great music, makes me feel like a teen again hahh) GOB, ARMOR FOR SLEEP, NORTHSTAR etc......

thats me guys...

but techno is where my hearts at...i have BUNCHES of compilation cd's that i have burned...bunches hah

Comment

AFI
                          Bush
                          Co&Ca
                          Silverchair

Comment

wow, im surprised. this is totally different from the "music while drifting" thread.
                            my personal favorites are
                            Fear Factory
                            machine head
                            deftones
                            soulfly
                            pantera

Comment

Bush is old schoolish now.Sixteen Stone was still a great cd though..

Machine head lauched their career.Though I find Little Things to be a better song.

As for Incubus(not the death metal one),imo Make Your Self was their best cd to date.One of those cds that you can listen to from beginning to end without skipping a track.The best tracks on that album imo Privilege,Nowhere Fast,When It Comes,Stellar,Make Yourself,Drive (the ochestra one is also good),and Pardon Me.There's other good songs on the cd,like I said earlier,overall a good cd imo.

Comment

Working...
                              X