• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• supra or rx7

money aside what is a better car newer rx7 or newer supra

I like RX-7s personally

Comment

Rx-7's are much lighter and more efficient to drive, yet maintenance can get to your other side of the car. Supras are very heavy to drive, and get boring fast. If you had the cash, go get a 95 240sx and fix it up if you want to drift, if not,i don't know what to tell you.

Comment

I AM THINKING ALL AROUND CAR THOUGH JUST WANT OPINIONS

Comment

THEN I AM THINKING ABOUT RX-7 AS LONG AS THE ENGINE IS REBUILT OR HAS LOW MILEAGE. AHHHH!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DriftinCressida
            Supras are very heavy to drive, and get boring fast.
            I agree with the weight issue, but how can you say that a Supra gets boring fast! Have you ever owned or even driven one? The Supra is one of the best cars to ever be manufactured!!

Comment

if you dont know much about the rx7 dont get it, you will end up blowing the engine.

Comment

what makes the rx7 so prone to breaking

Comment

Originally posted by akumaet
                  wankel

Comment

Originally posted by akumaet
                    heat mainly. perhaps a rotary expert can explain better.

Comment

Originally posted by Skitals
                      wankel
                      lol doyou even know how Wankel is?

Comment

The biggest killer of RX-7s is poor maintainence and heat. If you follow a strict maintainence schedual and don't pund on it and watch your temps you can get more miles out of a rotary then you could ever imagine. They are great cars, I know between my dad and I we have 4 that we run just treat it right and take care of it, just like any car. Rx-7s can be considered sensitive vehicles and they require love and care.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripper
                          lol doyou even know how Wankel is?
                          Dr Felix Heinrich Wankel, inventor of the rotary combustion engine, died in 1988... so I dont know what you mean by do I know how Wankel is?

Comment

Originally posted by jaydm180sx
                            I agree with the weight issue, but how can you say that a Supra gets boring fast! Have you ever owned or even driven one? The Supra is one of the best cars to ever be manufactured!!
                            funny, i don't see it that way. Turning can be a biatch... big biatch

Comment

They are two very different cars. Ones a ballet dancer light and angile, and as tempormental as a high strung woman. The other is more of a brute force kind of car. heaver and more well planted.

Honestly im a Seven fan, but i wouldnt be buying a FD anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X