Initial D 4th Stage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Initial D 4th Stage

I don't know if this has been posted already but they started releasing 4th stage episodes 1-4 that whole project D thing is so cool and the graphics are hot.We finally got the dvd's in the mail can't wait to see bunta's wrx in action.If anyone else has seen it post here I want to know what every one else is thinking of 4th stage .

bunta's wrx isnt in episodes 1-4

Comment

Haven't seen buntas wrx.

I have vol 1-2

The battle animations are amazeing. okay I watch I-D

What else should I be doing I don't have a car anymore .

Comment

Originally posted by RallyGT
        bunta's wrx isnt in episodes 1-4
        In the opening credits theres a very short clip where you see Tak and Bunta racing on Akina.

Comment

I think there was a forum about this awhile agos....well anyways yea great stuff from Initial D again. And like you said 240slider the graphics are well more then good. At least they got better then from Stage 1. Oh wellz yup good stuff

Comment

oh I know they didn't show the wrx but for more than that quick second. but I'm just saying that to see what can bunta do and with that car .because you only seen him drive the 86only two times in the other stages stage 1 & 2 so like you never really seen him get down with his skill.they said the new ones like 5-6 are coming out in August .

Comment

were can I download 1 and 2 from fourth stage? I have 3 and 4 downloaded, and wow it's great, but I want to see the first 2.

Comment

Yeah i seen the first 4 episodes. They're good. I think that aura thing on takumi and how the people can sense it is *Censored**Censored**Censored* though.

Comment

where can i buy the Initial D DVD's for all stages? online? newhere? thx.

Comment

Try www.iloveracing.com click on the "Initial D" portion.

Comment

Yeah but ur beter off getting the whole box set

Comment

http:\\www.chooyen.com

Comment

Try www.jackadeal.com that's where I got mine

Comment

I downloaded them awhile ago. They are hot, i'll agree with you there. Loved em.

Comment

where? i have never watched a episode. i do remember watching some video that was a RX7 chasing a skyline and they said it was like initial D. oh yeah someone had something from intital d as their icon and it had the brake rotors all orange from the ceramic brakes. those are known to catch on fire right?

Comment

Working...
                              X