PDA

View Full Version : Wheres everybody from?

Dori Star
04-24-2003, 11:43 PM
hey everybody, where you all from?
type of car u have,type of car you like, favorite food, drinks, music, and other personal crap that noone else wants to hear about post here.

Nexusbeta
04-24-2003, 11:49 PM
Norcal (sonoma county)
300zx (Z32)
Cars I like... all the expensive and rare stuff
Foods.. meh same as above heh
Drinks.. boba

and that's about all you're getting out of me

Dori Star
04-24-2003, 11:58 PM
from So cali, drifter extrordinare, lancer evolution III (soon to be sold) getting an fc3s rx-7 turbo II, or a 240sx, converted to a five eighty. favorite drink, same as above, BOBA, friends call me the boba monster (well, cathy at least) and i can eat at sam woo all day, unless i already ate like that one time i was at some mexican food place... well, im not going to get into that, but neways, the cars i like are too much (pricewise for me), but ill get there. o yea, and im going to marry jillian hogan sooner or later!

xSuPreMe_SkYx
04-24-2003, 11:58 PM
from norcal, san hoe...holla!!!...haha...
01 IS300
cars i like...mercedes, lexus, bmw...all the luxury stuff...and top notch models from most manufacturers...
fave food...in & out...chinese food...
drinks...coconut pearl, soda...
music...everything...except country stuff...& classical...i cant stand it...
tahts all i can think of...haha...i wont give out any other personal info..lol...

nitrous
04-25-2003, 06:36 AM
I`m from norway!!! I`m 17 years old!!! own a Mazda 323F glx with a 1.8L Injection engine!!! about 120 hp in it!!! Model:1990
favorite cars: Dodge Viper and Ford mustang gto shelby 67mod!!!:D I think I`m the only Norwegian guy on this forum:(:D :D

shyreminiscer
04-28-2003, 02:20 PM
SoCali
89 civic HB Si
R-33 Skyline
Old School, trance, etc.

okinawalevin
05-22-2003, 07:58 PM
---i'm from all over, but live most of my life in Okinawa, Japan, that is where i'm at now
---the cars i have: AE86 Levin zenki coupe, AE86 Levin kouki coupe, R32 Skyline GTS-t, AE101 Levin
---the cars i want: I have them already
---Fav food: right now, karagei bento from HokaHokaTEi
---drinks: KoChaKaDen apple tea
---Music: Okinawan Punk and folk, Old school punk

chris

BA BA BOOIE
05-22-2003, 11:41 PM
Post up some pictures from Japan! And when is GT4 coming out in Japan!?!?!

okinawalevin
05-22-2003, 11:55 PM
i have a bunch of picture on our website, www.TeamHinga.50megs.com , GT4? dunno, haven't seen it yet, but when i do, i'm buying it

chris

Turbo_Rotary
05-27-2003, 02:25 PM
I live in the high desert of So. Cal...... live 30 min. each way from a road course and a drag strip...pretty convenient!! I drive a '88 RX-7 Turbo II 10th Anniversary Edition. Favorite car is either a Ford GT40 (the original, not the new one although that one is badass too) or a McLaren F1 LM Edition. Favorite food is mashed potatoes. I like just about all types of music, but not punk or country, or polka or weird stuff like that, mostly metal. Favorite drink is Dr. Pepper or chocolate milk. And that's about it.

CrazyHawaiian
05-28-2003, 02:31 AM
I am 22 years old, from Hawaii. I am one of the rare people (2?) that drift a domestic here locally. My drift car is a 1989 Chevy Camaro. It used to be my street car (high school), but has now become my drift project. Most of the people in Hawaii drift Toyota or Nissan (Hachiroku or 240). I am definately an exception. :D

I'm born and raised here, so of course like the Island type stuff, going to da beach and cruzing. But for hobbies, I'm into cars and computers. I like any car that has power or potential. I own, drive, and tune domestics, but I'm open to anything. I have alot of respect for Toyota and Nissan tech. I dont have much respect for Honda tech because I straight up hate FF. I got into computers at a young age (vid games), but now I get paid to work with computers (woohoo!). Cant complain there! As for food, I like food that dosnt give you gas. That means that Jack in the Box Ultimate Salads are OUT!! The G/F has declared them ILLEGAL!! :eek:

Dori Star
05-28-2003, 03:22 PM
u mean theres a jack in the box in hawaii?!?!?!?!?!? wtf-? :D jm

CrazyHawaiian
05-28-2003, 06:09 PM
Let me check again *moves grass door to the side and looks out his grass hut* Must have been a dream!!

:D

Fastback180
05-29-2003, 02:22 PM
bah, the *Censored**Censored**Censored* AV area of So Cal and I drive a nasty *Censored**Censored**Censored* 1986 Honduh Akord (haha..i spelled funny) but I'm soon to be importing either a 180sx or Turbo-II...can't decide and no im not kidding..im only 16 too! :D ..but yeah..fav. food is uh...Wendys and i dont remember what else the questions were...oh well

Dori Star
05-29-2003, 02:24 PM
your better off... too many problems with tha turbo II, trust me...

Fastback180
05-29-2003, 02:27 PM
haha yeah..my friend has an FC..i think its just a GX-L or whatever one of those all motor versions are, and its always broken...so is his FD...but than again..hes crashed it twice so thats prob why his FD's all messed up..but still......rotary problems, so yeah. Probably a 180 is what i will end up importing

Turbo_Rotary
05-29-2003, 06:45 PM
Hey man, don't be trashing the rotary. It's all the dumba** people out there that can't tune for crap and just start throwing things on there, turn the boost up and think they're good to go. It's people like that that give rotaries a bad name. On the other hand though, I guess that can be said for any car, but rotaries are more touchy when it comes to modding and tuning.

[RANT MODE OFF]

There are few people that I know that have had their engines last over 200K miles on the original motor (of course those were NA, I mean what can you expect from a turbo motor? It's a performance engine for crying out loud.) Hell, my motor should have blown around 40K miles ago, but it's still kickin'.

If you're just going to use the car for drifting, then yeah a 180SX would be better. But if you want to do any type of competitive racing, I would suggest the RX-7 not because I own one, but seriously tell me which car you see more in racing: the RX-7 or the 180SX. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying rotaries are really reliable, because they are not, but if you take care of it it should last a good amount of time. Also, don't think that I dislike the 180SX, I like them a lot. I would have probably gotten one if all I wanted to do is drift, but that's not my sole intention. I wanted a good all around car (that I could afford).

Fastback180: The AV isn't that bad, there are LOTS of long and wide open roads that you can have some fun on that cops never roam ( not that I condone any illegal behavior............hehehe). And like I said before, there are 2 pretty convenient race tracks out here. I do hate the long drive to L.A. though.

Boy am I in a pissy mood today!!

Oddball 7
05-29-2003, 10:02 PM
Name is Rudy

Drive a 2000 Daewoo Lanos... under the hood is a different story.........

Working toward getting a R32 GT-R in Blue Mica.... Beautiful.

other than that.... the touge life is the only life baby !

Well Keep it Sideways and Drive Safe.

Drift-Induced
05-31-2003, 01:28 PM
Name is Shan (pronounced Shawn), im from Toronto, CAN. Im pretty much open minded to everything...foods, music, sports, wutevers hype. (Guess u could say im cultured, haha, since im of mixed nationality and have been outside North America alot :) )

As for rides...well, cant really hate on anything, since i have owned/driven various makes and models and each one has it ups and downs! Im more into tuned cars rather than show. Be it a sickass JDM Silvia by Signal, tweeked M3 by Renntech or crazy Vette Z06 done by Lingenfelter! :D

Got into drifting via Initial D :p haha jokes! OK ok...ill admit, Initial D helped my craving along. I have alsays 'practiced' since I learned of it some years ago in Japan, and hoped it would become of interest here. Otehrwise im still doing 1/4 mile and just started circuit racing here. Glad i have a RWD now so i can get more into drifting, but teh scene is nothing here yet..expcet for a few of us who know of it and start a club. My ride is a 3.8L turbo Fiero GT with full done suspension, brakes, exhuast, ecu work, rims, tires and some interior work ;) NOW i juss have to gt da damn thign RUNNIGN RIGHT! :mad:

6deep.com
05-31-2003, 02:02 PM
Hey guys...

My name is Darren and I just discovered the site a few minutes ago. I'm from Portland, OR, up in the usually-rainy (great for drifting) Pacific Northwest. Of course, lately the weather has been perfect for riding my R6, so I can't complain.

I have an 86 AE86 hatch that has seen better days and an 89 240SX hatch that is about to be sold.

Glad to meetcha...

Darren

Dori Star
06-01-2003, 07:49 AM
welcome to drifting.com darren :)

Wickdmarz
06-02-2003, 12:12 AM
:D Hi guys just registered here.

Um.. heres the stats.

Loc-Southern Cali
Car-(Actually I'm looking for a car right now, so no car yet)
Likes- RX-7, Sil-Eighties, and 240s
Food-Sushi and Mash Patatoes
Drink-SObes and Orange Sodas
Music-Techno, trance, drum n bass, classic rock, alternative, french rap

Yea...thats about it. Oh and so you know, I'm a girlie.

Dori Star
06-02-2003, 10:48 AM
welcome to drifting.com forum, im josh, hit me up if you need nething... ;)

Fastback180
06-02-2003, 11:03 AM
where in southern cali u at?...im in the AV..maybe once I finally get my car, everyone on here could make some touge runs together

Dori Star
06-02-2003, 11:13 AM
just hit me up... ill run too... after i get my 180 that is...:(

Wickdmarz
06-02-2003, 12:54 PM
Actually I live in Corona (Near Riverside), boyfriend in Mira Loma. Is AV Apple Valley?? I don't know much around there, my boyfriend might though. We're always looking for new places to go without worries of the fuzzy wuzzy.

I'm all up for making runs, for when I do get a car. Which if my bank gives me my money, end of this week.

We go up to Mt. Wilson for runs (Up 210 and 2 Angeles Crest), its like an hour away away but worth it. Its a really awesome course, just some of those turns with the drops...yeesh. Enough to wet your panties lol. We mostly push uphill, downhill his brakes start to fade.

I video tape our runs, so it would help if we had bucket seats and harnesses...what I'd do for a harness. So I'm planning to make a website and put all the footage on it, including pictures of the cars and drivers. Take some pictures of the best turns high speed and hair pins. Just need to think of a name for it.

So yea...maybe we can make a list or something and start doing runs together, sounds pretty tight.

Oh yea...guys check out my other tread about helping me find my first car. :D

Ernie Fixmer
06-04-2003, 12:37 PM
My name is Ernie...
I am in SoCal. I am from Washington State, but I went to Japan soon after I joined the military. I then came back here and am stationed in Camp Pendleton California as of July 2002. I am getting out shortly so I can compete full on in the D1 driver search and hopefully make it to D1, hehehe. I live near Sam of www.jspec.com in Diamond Bar on the weekends.

car: I am usually driving a dark blue 240 hatchback with a white S15 front end.

Music: I usually like The Offspring when going sideways....Metallica, 3 doors down, blink 182....

Food/drink: Peruvian, Mexican, sweet tea....

I like: all Japanese drift format type cars, rx7, laurels, cefiros, S13,14,15 and R32,33,34 Nissan Crew (w/RB26), big Toyota sedans, big Nissan Sedans, AE86(first Japanese car) No preference when it comes to looks...only handling probably would have to go with the S13 coupe since I am most comfortable in it. Thats all for now, talk more later, Ernie:D

admin
06-04-2003, 01:07 PM
Ernie, do you speak Japanese?

Ernie Fixmer
06-04-2003, 03:30 PM
Sorry, but very little...I was there for 3 years, but only learned what I needed regarding cars and a little with the girls. I can get by, but I would not say I am fluent in Japanese, yet.

Dori Star
06-04-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Ernie Fixmer I live near Sam of www.jspec.com in Diamond Bar on the weekends.

car: I am usually driving a dark blue 240 hatchback with a white S15 front end.

were you at diamond plaza last week?
dark blue 240 hatchback with a white S15 front end... that sounds familiar.... hit us up this weekend... friday actually, around 7:30... towards tha back of arcade infinity... hehe, and tell jspec sam i said whuddup....

rEvMeBaBy
06-05-2003, 09:50 PM
hey everyone im from hawaii too....im CrazyHawaiian's g/f......lets see....well i love drifting thats how i met my bf....i dont got a car yet but i do want a 1991 camaro (i luv camaros) and a Supra :D.....hopefully soon i will get to learn how to drift but i will be learning on my bf camaro (red one) so u all better watch out!!!:eek: hehe im just joking...as for food......i like everything unless its leftovers...haha

Dori Star
06-05-2003, 10:06 PM
welcome to drifting.com

Drift-Induced
06-06-2003, 03:11 PM
when are we having a drifting.com field trip to hawaii!??! :D

Dori Star
06-06-2003, 11:43 PM
Fieldtrip!!! i wanna meet some foine azz hawaiian chix... :D

Statik
06-07-2003, 03:50 AM
SUP, I'm from the southern most major city in California. Frequent the mountains fav food would have to be whatevers free, fav drink would be water (go figure). Thats all i can remember from the original post.

Statik

rEvMeBaBy
06-08-2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Drift-Induced
when are we having a drifting.com field trip to hawaii!??! :D

i think you guys should...kinda expensive tho to ship all ur cars down....but it would be fun to see more people out there drifting

SpoonFork
06-11-2003, 10:37 AM
San Francisco here.

anthony_s14
06-11-2003, 08:17 PM
Hey what's up people I just came across this site and decided to register. Well my name is Anthony and I've been living in hawaii since Iwas 5. When I turned 18 I joined the military and got stationed in Camp Lejeune, NC. I brought over my first 95 240 with me and wrecked it 2 weeks later after getting it to NC. Yeah I guess I didn't know how to drive in snow. I found another 95 240 and that's what I'm currently working on. Three years later the military has brought me all over the place and given me a lot of money to work with. I'm going to be moving back to Hawaii since my family is moving out and signing the house over to me. Anyone wanna live with me? Haha. Well right now I'm actually in the Kuwait/Iraq area eversince Jan. I just volunteered to stay here a little longer to make a little bit more money. I just received the title to my car and paid off all my bills so it's time to rack up the bills again. Whoever lives in Hawaii and wants to hang out sometime when I'm there, hit me up and we can go practice. Take it easy.

rEvMeBaBy
06-11-2003, 08:36 PM
hey anthony....i just read your post about you moving back to hawaii....my boyfriend CrazyHawaiian and i are both from hawaii....do you live on oahu or another island?? well anyways if your from oahu then we can all probably meet up.....we can introduce you to more of the hawaii drifters....as for me i dont drift but my boyfriend will soon be teaching me how to drift....he drifts a camaro by the way.....anyways if you didnt know yet down here in hawaii we have a drift session usually every second saturday of the month if you want to check it out the web site is www.driftsession.com are you going to be living here of just visting? well just let me or my boyfriend kno when you are comming back so we can set something up...

anthony_s14
06-11-2003, 09:05 PM
Yeah I'm from Oahu and my house is in Ewa. I'm familliar with the drift session and I always bug my other friends to attend it and tape it for me but he thinks he isn't that good yet. But yeah, I haven't been to a drift session yet because I'm either in NC or deployed somewhere. When I get back, hit me up and I'd be glad to meet the drifters that I don't know. To answer your questions, Yes, I will be living back in Hawaii but if I have a chance, I'll visit beforehand. What's your email address so I can put you and your boyfriend in my address list. Mine is SRinside@nismo.org

rEvMeBaBy
06-11-2003, 09:30 PM
well my email is revmebabi@yahoo.com from thre i will give you my bf ones i dont know if he want me to post it up hehe. wow ewa cool not too far away...then again this is hawaii nothing is far away. anyways i posted a few pics of the hawaii drifters in the pics n movie clips section check um out when you get the chance

cjd1079
06-11-2003, 09:38 PM
cjd1079-TheOneAndOnly

Local: Miami, FL but reside now in Tampa
Cars: About to change
Food: Pizza
Drinks: Ginger Ale and Hennessy or Champagne (drank a lot when the Buccaneers won the Super Bowl)
Music: Drum n Bass, High Energy, Conscious Hip Hop, 80's

Other: SoCal needs to hook up with SoFlo. Will trade exotic cars for chicks. See 2F2F if you don't know, 'cause its about 10X hotter than that.

Dori Star
06-12-2003, 08:53 AM
but so cali isnt like that movie either... its about 20 times better... (if you know tha right spots to kick it @), and on average... when i kick it... i see about 4 or 5 rare cars everytime i go out.. such as evo's (like IV,V,VI,VII...) and skylines... lots of silvias (some s15's) ummm.... hachi's with sick swaps... one silvia with an rb25det in it... and other sick cars.. yup, thats an average night in so cali... heheh, ive heard that almost everything in florida is like miami vice style... is that true.. or was my friend b.s.'ing me?

cjd1079
06-12-2003, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Dori Star
heheh, ive heard that almost everything in florida is like miami vice style... is that true.. or was my friend b.s.'ing me?

Only Miami is like that, the rest of Florida is backward hick country. It's like instead of Bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* Skylines, Silvias, Supras, and such, there are more european cars. M3's, F355s, 360 Modenas, Diablos, Porshes 996 & 993's, Aud A's and S's are not uncommon. More common are the jettas and civics. Turbo M3's are really common with Active Autowerke's Turbo Kits. We're talkin 300 - 450 hp. AA is good place to get your BMW serviced. Personally I like Japanese cars better, 'cause they're affordable.

Normal People can't afford the cars above. Rich Playboys, Drug Czars, and other people I stay away from come to the races with this type of stuff. Most of the races are on US1. I'm not sure where the races are in Ft. Lauderdale (30 min. drive from Miami).

Chicks are hot. No Lying. At FIU, where I went to school it was like walking into a photo shoot. Columbian girls are hot! It sucks though 'cause you got guys pullin up in the University Lot in Ferrari's and M3's and it's hard to compete with that.

People don't wear floral shirts all the time in Miami. Only I do. LOL People used ask me if I were from Hawaii or something.

Yeh, so Miami is kinda like Miami Vice but 20% more realistic.

By the way, that road in 2F2F isn't I95. It's the Florida Turnpike. I95 doesn't have grass.

Crazykat
06-12-2003, 01:01 PM
i'm from hawaii...i love drifting...i have tried it a few times but that was in my work truck and it has a understeer problem adn the tires are almost flat so i gotta fix a few things then maybe i can pull it off...lol...but yeah right now i gots a jagaur selling it goin to get me an FF....so little FF drifters...my boyfriend is one of them...but yeah as for my fav. car would have to be a 95 impala SS...as for food i can't live without pinapples so in love with pinapples and,chicken laulau's, haupia,and all that other hawaiian goodies....wassup revmebaby (me best friend)and crazyhawaiian (me best friends boyfriend).....

Dori Star
06-12-2003, 03:07 PM
so most carshows are dtm i guess... hehe, thats kool.. my freind tunes beemers for a living.. and his main sponsor, and friend is james sofranos, tha winner of tha 2k2 us touring car championship.. so he has some tight stuff on his car (325i)... im all jdm tho... o yea, krazykat... welcome to drifting.com

rEvMeBaBy
06-12-2003, 04:04 PM
hehe hey gurl....u finally posted...hehe....i put some pics of kyle up in the picsture section if u didnt see it already...mmm by da way i got to talk to you about something...nothing bad actually really really good news you will like it....hehehe

Nexusbeta
06-12-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Crazykat
i'm from hawaii...i love drifting...i have tried it a few times but that was in my work truck and it has a understeer problem adn the tires are almost flat so i gotta fix a few things then maybe i can pull it off...lol...

hehe, nothing like borrowing the work transportation for some fun, after all these hawaii posts, I think i'm about ready to move there:p

rEvMeBaBy
06-12-2003, 04:36 PM
yes please do we need all the drfiters in the world to move here then we can buy the island n drift all over the place hahaha....it would be cool if we really could do all of that

Dori Star
06-12-2003, 09:15 PM
hey, matts going to hawaii..

rEvMeBaBy
06-12-2003, 10:42 PM
whos matt?? and when is he comming to hawaii maby if he gets a rental he can come drift for us....hehe

Dori Star
06-12-2003, 10:45 PM
matt is tha sentra boy... or sleeper sentra... i guess... but he is rollin there soon... like this sunday

rEvMeBaBy
06-12-2003, 10:50 PM
ahhhh hope he reads this but newats sentraboy/sleeper sentra...give us some info about your trip here maby we can meet up and have CrazyKats bf take you around mountain....my bfs car is down thats why it getting totaly redone so its not ready yet

DriftAdict
06-13-2003, 09:31 AM
My Name is Chris, I live in Fredericksburg, Virginia. I drift in my friends FC every once and a while. Right Now Im in the process of saving $ for a (I guess you would call it) Drift Car. Very Very Into Drifting. I'm very very interested in drifting, only if I lived in Japan.... ahhh.....

East Coast, barely any mountains...

cooldill
06-15-2003, 09:37 PM
sup- im wade. Im from hawaii, i drive a 97 240sx..
love to eat anything.. love to drink water and arizona green tea..
uhhh.. and i like to (try to)drift and smoke tires for show.

Dori Star
06-16-2003, 01:56 PM
welcome cool dill... what mods do u have on your mcs14?

cooldill
06-16-2003, 02:38 PM
bone stock for now..
RS*R coilovers coming soon..
motor is in progress- top secret.. :D

Drift-Induced
06-17-2003, 04:02 PM
I juss wanna reach Hawaii one day!!! :D

AllMotorKing
06-18-2003, 07:08 AM
Orange County
1971 DATSUN 240Z

jsigone
06-18-2003, 11:32 PM
Hi, I'm a Newbie to this board.
I'm in Chino Hills, CA

I drive a 90 Mitsu Eclipse FWD power by a 20g:D
I've been into drifting for about a year now, and always look foward to getting a RWD car but somehow I need my DSM to go faster, so my money ends up there or making repairs. I started grip driving a few months ago and been goin to local canyons almost every weekend to push refine my driving skills. I go to Asuza and De Luz (fallbrook) quite often. I havn't found any other roads I can push my GST though.

I'm looking in getting a TII or a AE86 if i can find one.

I have no real favorite but filipino food prepped by my mom's is the best.

Dori Star
06-19-2003, 12:15 AM
you should go on a run with us... we should compete...

jsigone
06-19-2003, 09:10 AM
I'll head out with u guys someday. I'm not that fast yet. My car is scary as hell in the turns. TQ steer all over the road. I'm saving to a LSD and getting a replacment tranny in a couple weeks to install it in.

Bulletproof
06-19-2003, 08:41 PM
Hey All

Lol this reads like an AA speech

My names Rich and I slide a 93 FD3S (Hi Rich!!!) I have been practicing for awhile now, finding out that tires aint cheap! I'm from Socal, like a good philly cheese steak or buffalo wings, and either a cold Newcastle or Johnny Walker Black straight up. I prefer Speed Metal, but listen to everything except country and rap. I look forward to hooking up with you local guys in the hills sometime, maybe you can teach me.

"But officer, I had two wheels in the intersection when the light changed red.. Ok it was the two Right wheels, but still....

supra_stephe
06-19-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by nitrous
I`m from norway!!! ...I think I`m the only Norwegian guy on this forum:(:D :D

yo i use to live out side of stockholm sweaden, we had a silver sapahire roles roce it was pimp, a volvo and a db-4 (thats all mine).

so yeah i got the aston, a 78 triumph spitfire 1500, and a toyota supra, and as soon as i find one that is what i am looking for a 89-94 240 with a trunk. I live in champaign, illinois (GO ILLINI) and next winter i will be moving to detroit ( CCS), pasadina ( Art CEnter) or england (some name). word i like all types of food, I'm hypermedoblic so i eat a lot, and still rezibole a twig.

cheack out www.centralilliniosimports.org thats the other forum i post on

Wickdmarz
06-19-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Bulletproof
Hey All

Lol this reads like an AA speech

My names Rich and I slide a 93 FD3S (Hi Rich!!!) I have been practicing for awhile now, finding out that tires aint cheap! I'm from Socal, like a good philly cheese steak or buffalo wings, and either a cold Newcastle or Johnny Walker Black straight up. I prefer Speed Metal, but listen to everything except country and rap. I look forward to hooking up with you local guys in the hills sometime, maybe you can teach me.

"But officer, I had two wheels in the intersection when the light changed red.. Ok it was the two Right wheels, but still....

Where is Socal??

Bulletproof
06-19-2003, 10:19 PM
Southern California

Tustin to be exact

Wickdmarz
06-19-2003, 11:23 PM
Oooh...Corona here (near Riverside) want to go to a tight place for mountain runs...email me and I'll let you know where I go.

emission
06-20-2003, 12:11 AM
type of car u have,type of car you like, favorite food, drinks, music, and other personal crap that noone else wants to hear about post here.

Jayvee

Southern California, Seal Beach

Toyota supra 86 7M-GE

Loves supras the most, RX-7 FD, SKYLINES, 240

FAVORITE FOODS

Junk foods, Thai, Chinese, sandwiches from Lilly’s!!!!

Boosted
06-20-2003, 11:29 AM
I'm stationed In Okinawa, japan.
Drive a toyota soarer
Like Too many cars to list mainly all jap performance cars and ferrari's and vette's
fav food would have to be chicken cutlet curry with cuttle fish level 4 from coco's
fav drink rum and coke

DriftGirl
06-22-2003, 05:50 PM
<-------Washington State :D

whatsadrift?
06-23-2003, 10:51 PM
socal san deigo!
eclipse gst
savin up for a gsxr1000
corn dogs!!!!!!!

jsigone
06-25-2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by whatsadrift?
socal san deigo!
eclipse gst
savin up for a gsxr1000
corn dogs!!!!!!!

Another fwd DMSer, SICK. what year is urs?

AsianALphA
06-25-2003, 11:57 AM
so caL NorthRige, Van Nuys

cuRRentLy driving a b16a crx and a miata roadster with a full garage vary kit sponsered by importfan.com

retiring the honda and getting a hachiroku

hit me up when you guys do your runs down there near angeles crest..

i also do runs with the miata club down here near pch and topanga / muhollund canyon..

whatsadrift?
06-25-2003, 08:23 PM
yo jsigone shes a 90! cool, you got a 20g too!

ryanracer
06-26-2003, 07:16 AM
I'm from Chandler, Arizona the drift, I mean dirt capitol of the world...:confused:

Ryan

josh18_2k
06-26-2003, 09:43 AM
hmm...
my names Josh, i'm from portland OR, but am currently in korea (army). I have an 85 mr2 w/ blown head gasket and an 86 rx7 gxl. my mr2 was my first car, and so I was born a grip driver. I was in monterey, CA for a while, which is surrounded by killer mountain roads, so I passed most weekends off in the touge. my mr2 has 90hp (poor thing is dying, ok, so it did die) - all my cash went to suspension. damn did that thing have grip... h/g blew a a couple days before i left monterey, so i left it at my dads house. next stop - middle of nowhere texas (San Angelo). i bought the FC and started drifting. now im in korea. with no car. the Army hates me- they seem to think there's not enough parking for everyone to have a car. :(
o, and I like long island iced teas.

ok im done crying.

anybody heard of racing/drifitng in korea? just wondering.

btw - my mr2's getting a rebuild then going ITA, and the rx7's getting a v8. what fun!

funny story - on my way back home from texas, i stopped by monterey to visit a friend who's still there. he has an 86 MR2 (he bought it cause he loved mine so much- hehe). so we raced initial D style - him with 15" TE-37's wrapped in Azenis' and me with everyhting I owned in the back :P that mustve been a sight!

ok im done. really!

Oddball 7
06-26-2003, 12:42 PM
Dude your in korea its all about the KDM daewoo... LOL

just kiddin i own a daewoo and do a lot of touge so i dont know there might be the same kind of sick morons driving daewoos out there in korea for touge... lol

well im out peace.

TuningBrasil
06-27-2003, 03:17 PM
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil. :cool:

DriftGirl
06-27-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
Let me check again *moves grass door to the side and looks out his grass hut* Must have been a dream!!

:D LoL!!!!!!

RubHamusan
06-27-2003, 06:01 PM
hey whats up everyone. my names scott. i've been a drifter for a couple years. been threw a few cars and so on. rite now i'm building a 90 coupe with a rb20 in it. trying to get it ready for hyperfest. i live on the east coast.

been threw a couple hachi's and s13's. but i got a nice clean chassis for this project. i work on nissans for the daily grind. gets old sometimes. sometimes it's cool.

i eat potstickers all day, and drift at night. except lately since i started this car a week or so ago. now i just eat potstickers all day and build this car all night;)

anyways whats up, good to see everyone. we need some more gal drifters.and whats the ratio of east coast to west?

lAtA...scott

NismoPwr
06-29-2003, 01:06 PM
Hey everybody, my name is Grant and I live in Lafayette, CA (bout 10 min. away from Berkeley/Oakland) I'm 14 years old and have been learning about drifting and cars for bout 2 years now.

smokey8890
06-30-2003, 02:11 PM
im 21m from philly. I drive a toyota camry 4cy automatic. most of you guys over here could spank me going straight or sideway.:D

ProjectBeater
07-01-2003, 12:16 PM
19 from Seattle

BorrowedS13
07-18-2003, 03:05 PM
annapolis, MD, and one of the rare few I know in the area...not many events that take place around here...and if you couldn't already tell by the name, I've only drifted my own car in two events of the 4 i've attended...will be 2 outta 5 this comming month....I'm working on just BUYING another S13...I have bad car luck

KristianAE86
07-18-2003, 04:57 PM
I´´m from SWEDEN

33 years old

driving av AE86 Levin -86

JonnySlick
07-19-2003, 06:26 AM
HOME AND PERSONAL:
hey all. representing the North Carolina and South Carolina area here. Chiropractic student. Graduate in Dec. Got a job offer on Las Vegas, so may be moving out west in January.

CARS:
1974 BMW 2002 with full ITB suspension, dual 44's, 304 schrick cam, and JE 10:1 pistons.

1992 MX-5 Miata Roadster. just got it 2 days ago. stock. red. fun.

2003 WRX Wagon. WR Pearl Blue. Intake mod, Whiteline rear sway bar, Progress springs, blitz TT, blitz exhaust ordered (been on back order for 2 months :mad: )

FOOD:
Italian and Mexican and my Mom's southern home cookn' :D

DRINK:
R/C cola, rum and coke, fuzzy navel

MUZIK:
anything that's bass laden. metal, trance, hip-house, rock, rap, underground, etc.

myk
07-20-2003, 07:39 PM
the names myk (mike), i spell it that way to piss off english teachures...but um i am in western iowa moving back to western neb. um only 15 so no car yet but i am savin up for the 240...all about performance...ive allready rebuilt three engines so dont think im to noobyish...and i dont think drifting is allowed out here do to cows...jk when i get my wheels i should be one of the first to slide sideways (on purpose) out here in the middle of nowhere and if i am wrong just anyone let me know, that would be nice to talk to others out here, but owell have a good one YALL!
-myk_

Drift-Induced
07-20-2003, 09:36 PM
I REALLY gotta get more of my fellow Canucks on here :D

slide
07-21-2003, 10:02 AM
San Diego, California

J-BloodAE86
07-21-2003, 03:56 PM
ey all, i'm from Glendale, near LA, i am, 14, and i'm currently in the process of buying a '85 AE86 that has a turbo'd 4ag, carbon fiber hood, and volk te37s. First mods i'll put in there are a KAAZ two way LSD, SSR SP1 rims, watanabe gunmetal polished lip rims, (you can never have too many rims) coilovers, tie rods, chassis strengthening parts, RSR GTCII exhaust, intake, some really crazy cams, j blood front bumper, bride racing seats, financially permiting of course (meaning, its never gunna happen)

oh and i like pizza, and ym favorite bands are the Distillers, Suicidal Tendencies, Operation Ivy, Beck, The Doors, Sublime, Rancid, Social D. Mad Caddies, Bob Marley, and my irish buds DROPKICK MURPHEYS

marshun
07-21-2003, 09:54 PM
im from hawaii. and im 21. i have my flat black ae86 with nothing on it. :P. and of course my civic hatchback. well both cars are hatchback actually. :D

323idrifter
07-25-2003, 11:16 AM
im down in chino hills, ca. im 17 and ive been drifting for 3 months. i drive a '99 323i 5-speed. when i eat i usually get something indonesian but if i want something to drink ill definitely go thai iced tea. u just cant lose with indonesian food and thai iced tea put together. well anyways, i listen to hip hop and some rock. my favorite groups are the roots, j5, and binary star. when i drift i also listen to some james brown and/or stevie wonder. dont ask me why but it works.

madmax13
10-19-2004, 12:13 PM
Hey Everybody i am bob from Lockport, IL (Chicago). I drive a '92 Buick LaSabre. I was gonna buy an FC but about twenty minutes before i put the title on the car, A family friend called with a buick for $1. So i took the car. I like Tampico and Chicago Pizza more then any man should. I have been practicing gripping for about three years now ( I can't borrow money from mommy and daddy to buy a drift car). And the three cars that i learned the most on was a '90 Ford Festiva, '86 Toyota Camry, and a '04 Civic Ex Coupe. I am college radio Dj, done it for about 2 yrs now, so i like everything, b/c....i kinda have to. But my favorite music is the Dead Kennedys, but when i practice, i don't listen to music....it distracts me.

Sideways Spanky
10-19-2004, 12:19 PM
My name is Josh, I live in Allen, Texas. (Hicksville). I drive a Mazda FC RX-7, own a Mark IV Supra Turbo, and my wife drives a Ferrari 328 GTS. Her name is Jane. I have a son named Uriah, and he likes watching Initial D. I enjoy Taco Bell.

Warped
10-19-2004, 12:52 PM
i'm Jason from Long Island NY, i drive a 90 240sx ( i luv that car). i'll eat whatever is for dinner, but that seems to be making my car slower!?! i want an r33 in the worst way but it's nuts trying to get one into ny.

yarzan
10-19-2004, 01:22 PM
names yair
occ: soon to be in the israeli army
car: sadly none... THE BUS! 700hp baby!
dream car: an R32, a 350z, a specv (sentra) (they dont make them here), almost anything nissan... oh yeah, the old school SE-Rs

food: middle eastern food... that stuff is delicios, espeically shwarma

drink: mostly trance (Tiesto), but actually everything EXCEPT for... i dunno i listen to most things... oh yeah except for "pop" i.e. brit spears aguilera, nsync, that crap.

theflatlander
10-19-2004, 01:34 PM
Grand Forks, North Dakota
87 FC3S
Cars i like- FD3S(will have one soon)old school RX-3s
food-anything that i can afford
Drink-mountain dew
music-trace,rock,punk

CFran55
10-19-2004, 02:25 PM
name - Celso (the c sounds like the c in cellphone nota k in Kelso)
where - Glendale Heights IL (630)
nationlity - Filipino
car- 89 240sx FB
dream car -s15
food - anything fast and easy tacobell wendys
drink - Fanta basically any orange juice
color - Orange just like my favorite juice
music - rap and hiphop CRUNK

-=Zero Drift=-
10-19-2004, 03:46 PM
sup names Emilio from El Paso Texas I am 18 . I am latino and I have a Dodge Avenger ES (not a good car to drift but gets me around). The car i want o get is a 240sx. What I eat is wendys and I like all music.

RotaDrift
10-19-2004, 03:57 PM
name - David

place - Hanover, PA

car - 82 Rx-7 (FB)

dream car - Black NA FC with all the fixin's

food - imitation crab meat (fat free)

drink - Orange soda

music - Rap, Rock, alternative, not punk or emo or ska

NismoSigma
10-19-2004, 04:06 PM
Name - Just call me Sigma

Place- Linden, NJ

Transportation- Bike

Dreamcar- Skyline R32

Food- Anything, my stomach dont mind, the tounge is the bastard!

Drink- Bawls

Music- Rock (Metallica, Velvet Revolver, Led Zep, Alice In Chains)

Other than drifting and cars I enjoy computers and god.

RotaDrift
10-19-2004, 04:45 PM
what's up fellow east coasta

Tighty_wh1tey
10-19-2004, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Drift-Induced
I REALLY gotta get more of my fellow Canucks on here :D

Im Peter from Victoria British columbia
current transport an 85 s10 blazer .workin full time to pay for a new project car
food um souflaki "spelling"
drinks :whatever is cheap and comes in bulk
dreamcar: um r32 id say and i can buy one here for like 30 grand streetlegal to
o yah im 18
music : zeppelin queen some new stuff to but some of todays music is kinda depressing

DriftHeart
10-20-2004, 07:02 AM
LOCATION-Paterson , NJ

car-98 Nissan Altima (looking for a 240 to buy)

Foods-hispanic foods

Music-Hip Hop , reggaeton

Dream car - R34 Skyline GT-R (i know everyone says that but it's the truth ) , S15 Silvia , 350Z, Dodge Viper , 69 Chevy Chevelle ss (its the only muscle car i like)

Caracas_drifter
10-20-2004, 12:20 PM
hey sup

CAR: 1987 Chevette

FOOD: Jamaican or Venezuelan food. Anything Spicy

Likes: Working on my ride. drifting alone listening to the sweet symphony of my redline L4

Dislikes : BIG BUDGET COMPANYS that want to steal the roots of our sport. it's not bout money. i've invested less than 5000 $ in my car. including the car itself. doing most of the engine work myself, and when i finish it i know i'm gonna feel great just because i have created something out of nothing, and had fun too.

PROPS: Ueo Katsuhiro, this should to me be the real drift king. though he is too humble to accept that. he's a world champion and hasn't forget what drifting is about. unlike most inflated EGOS out there

bboyt3nsk
10-21-2004, 07:35 AM
Dave (dayv)
Ohio
1990 240SX with redtop...is almost done.
My middle name is Aloysius (Ala-wish-us)
I also go to cuyahoga community college(east)....thats where Im at now!
Hiya!

Piner
10-21-2004, 09:47 AM
Yeah im down in the boonies of Southern FL
Big Pine Key is like the hick tow of the FL keys except there are no rednecks.

I drive one of them V6 '88 200sx's after mcuh searching i found a good little spot to go sliding and have been going there every day after school for about 2 weeks. What used to be a nice clean lot is now covered with tire tracks :D Damn i gotta get new tires today....

twcfc3s
10-21-2004, 09:58 AM
REcardo
from mexicali baja california, mexico
i drive an FC turboll some lil specs,cause now im aearning money to make it a mofoo...

ProjctGrlDrftr
10-21-2004, 11:44 AM
I'm Amanda and Im from the Southwestern Part of Virginia... We have mountains here! lots of them :)
I currently drive an 2003 Sentra with a body kit and cf hood and my b/fs 93 240 coupe.. I also have a 87 Subaru for the winter time... Plan on buying my own 240 asap...
me and my b/f have a 13 month old lil girl...
I have a website, projectgirldrifter.com
I love all music mainly Adema No Doubt and rap
I love chicken and pizza & Cokes and Bahama Mamas :)
Check out my site sign up on the BBS and sign the guestbook!

neokeoki
10-21-2004, 10:25 PM
neokeoki
www.hipertekspeed.com (http://www.hipertekspeed.com)
misawa, japan (aomori prefecture)

zenki s14 silvia K's

- like to work on my car, take my girl out, watch movies and cover events for our website.

pork_poney
10-22-2004, 12:54 AM

The name's Nate (http://www.freewebs.com/pork_poney/naterizzle.jpg). East Coast of florida, about 10 miles inland, smack center of the state. I play. 7 years. it's what i do best.

home sweet home (http://www.freewebs.com/pork_poney/nato.jpg)

refer to my signature.

I like cars that i can justify liking. ie the s2000, that 4banger is a miracle on wheels.

food? meat. sugar. that's about it.

drink? mountain dew. red bull.

making out. (http://www.freewebs.com/pork_poney/makingout.jpg)

:D I love her.

Caracas_drifter
10-24-2004, 12:12 PM
I am Lorenzo Rodriguez. i'm from Caracas Venezuela. it's a big city with Lots of miles of radar free highway and lots of winding mountain roads... though here drifting it's still totally unkown i can say i built the first drift car here and started drifting by myself. Watching videos, reading magazines. i actually have to thanks my friends who introduced me to drifting. they are, sport compact car, import tuner, super street, option magazine, turbo&high tech. i've been a reader for years and i got hooked op on drifting when the first California D1. i've always been a racer, it was just the new techniques that i needed to learn. i got a lot of information from this forum, best motoring and option videos. now we're a few drivers only who drift, but this way it's easier to work in our cars and help eachother... no wannabes allowed.
i drive a 1987 chevette coupe with bodykit, and stuff...
a tune cars and make performance upgrades for show/race vehicles. and now i'm trying to keep together a drift team to promote the sport here in my country.
bout music, i like to listen to reggae roots, and sometimes progressive trance. i find it relaxing that plus driving keeps my mind where it should be when racing. sublime rules.. food, well i like all sorts of food, our food it's awesome here.
well that's bout it. try always to keep it safe. dont give street racers a bad name. or a worse than we already have. be safe

Xantos
10-24-2004, 12:53 PM
Zachary here

I live in a suburb of Houston called Kingwood, a bunch of rich jerks with too much money... So I feel a bit out of place, what with me having to buy everything myself instead of having my rich Daddy buy it. I am hoping to buy a white Miata withing the next two years, and I will be recieving my driving permit very soon, withing the next two months. I am one of the only "car enthusiasts" at my school, so I normally keep quite reading every bit of information about cars as possible. Most people around here have a general idea of what drifting is, with games like NFS: Underground. So I try and convice many people about the true nature of drifting. On these forums I try and keep quite, just reading posts and restraining myself from commenting, considering I really dont have much real life driving experience. Once I get my Miata and learn more about real life driving I will become a more active participant in the forums. So untill then, adios!

Driven_out
10-24-2004, 01:34 PM
I'm from Alberta Canada...
I've got a 1992 Cavalier 2dr coupe, 3.1 v6
i like lasagnia (sp?)
i like Pepsi
i like Metallica...
and... blah

frictionfighter
10-24-2004, 02:19 PM
jose 20 from torrance cali, drive a 91 miata , riding on tein ha's.
fave food, fish tacos, or chilli dogs, fave drink Orangina or jones cream soda. music hardcore and some rap/hip hop. and thats all i remember from the question.

monkeymagic
10-24-2004, 02:25 PM
westlake village TO area im Chase im 16 for now i drive a 92 integ and looking for a rwd car fav food japanese ramen best movie jdm insider 2 thats about all i got to say

widebody240sx
10-25-2004, 08:24 AM
from Minnespolis Minnesota

drive RPS13 with chargespeed widebody and full c-west kit

future mods------SR20DET...prolly in a month

fav food...arbys

wants for a car...an imported S15 ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Archangel217
11-25-2004, 09:59 PM
I live in Dayton, Ohio
Drive an 86 Supra MKII
Fav food is just about any fast food or chinese or japanese food
music: anything:)

SHIFT_drift
11-25-2004, 10:11 PM
from vancouver british columbia canada here
i have no car:( (or no licence... yeh im 16, but my parents wont let me get my licence til im 18)
dream car... i dunno... maybe a r32, but im planning on getting a nice datsun 510 when i have the money for it
drink: umm... i dunno, pepsi...
music: rap, hip hop, some rock
yeh.. lol:D

Team503
11-26-2004, 09:17 AM
Hmm.. I'm the old guy. Crazy.

Name : Alex
Loc : Austin TX (Live music capitol of the world!)
Rides : 92 S13 (Eibachs and KYBs), '02 Honda CBR600F4i
Potential Rides: Looking for a project play with, rotary, either Series VI FC or a 94 or 95 R1/2 FD.
Previous Rides: '86 318i (first car!), 93 VR FD Touring Auto, 95 Firebird Forumla 1LE, 93 VR FD Base 5M, 99 Civic Si, 93 MB FD Base 5M
Fave Drink : Lone Star. Beer of champions, baby.

Likes : Music is life - I play, compose, do vocals, promote, and in general whore my soul out to the Gods of music.. Riding. Driving. Great food - Vietnamese, Chinese, and Japanese are favorites. Rotaries. Boost. Good beer. Dive bars. Live shows. Especially ones I play in.

Dislikes : Posers (there's at least three in this thread - import a 180SX my a s s, sure, you've got the 40k+ it would cost, that's why you're just posting about it and haven't already done it :rolleyes: ). Morons who blame cops for doing their jobs. Idiots who think Ashley Simpson has talent. Tech support guys from India reading from a script in a thick accent who don't know s h i t about what they're doing.

Bands: stellastarr*, Sondre Lerche, Duvall, Dynamite Boy, Ben Kweller, Fire Kills, Snow Patrol, The Secret Machines, Ramones, Sex Pistols, AC/DC :o , The Beatles, The Libertines, The Golden Republic. Many, many more.

3tc
11-30-2004, 07:54 PM
name: osiel(3tc)
place: i live in lawrenceville GA
CAR: i have a 1980 1.8 corolla
future car: the car i would like is a AE86
Food: my favorite food is chinese food even dough i'm not asian
Fave music: hip hop and reggeton

rubelcon
11-30-2004, 08:15 PM
Name: Rubelcon
Born: Around the way
Interests: Anything that's non-interesting
Cars: A real fast one
Goals: Trying to progress to the past

DizyDrifter
11-30-2004, 09:08 PM
Name: David Z..Initials D.Z say it fast, Dizy. hence the nickname
Born: Same place I am now
Interests: Cars, Stuff japanese, cars, cars, DDR, Cars
Car: I use my dads 1997 Silverado...for now....
Goals: Go to japan (should be done this year) get my car...thats all really

InDOdriFTkID
11-30-2004, 10:06 PM
NAME: Mikey
Ethnicity: INdonesian and Italian
hometown: Vacaville, Cali
Favorite Food: Indonesian , Chinese , And Ramen
Drank: "What makes the world taste better" Dr Pepper(tm) and other stuff i can mention
Hobbies: Drifting, drums and Quads
Ride: 2001 Polaris trailblazer,95 accord,96 tacoma,96 Yukon
Music: Rave, metal , and anything from tha ATL
like Lil'jon and tha ESB
Ye ah!!!!!!!!!!

Norcalidrifter
12-01-2004, 11:27 AM
Im from Norcal.....Yea.
Born: San Francisco
Favorite food: chinese, korean, japanese, Mexican
Fav game: halo2 and WoW
Upcoming car: sc300

240drftr
12-02-2004, 07:47 AM
name: its M-A-T in tha heeze lol jk(matt)
food: japanese/chinese, bar-b-q, mexican, CHICKEN NUGGETS
interest: CARS/DRIFTING
car: soon to be 91-93 nissan 240sx (i hope)
music: norma jean. poison the well, atreyu, darkest hour, glassjaw, as i lay dying, it dies today, haste the day etc
hobbies: i really only have one. CARS. learning and researching cars.
dislikes: posers,people that know nothing bout cars but say and think they do. dudes like the one at my school with a ford focus who thinks its fast and brainwashed his friends into thinkn it is. its pathetic and sickening. he makes kids that dont know or arent into cars think hes fast. he also makes kids who "think they actually know a damn thing about cars" think hes fast hes so *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. i mean cmon a focus!?pathetic. hes got a magnaflow exhuast and aem intake thats it! hes got a kit and rims its funny. he used to have LED washers on the hood that light up. u know the ones from wal-mart? lol lmao one of the lights used to be out too!haha he used to have NAAAWWWWSS stickers on his window LMAO. hes got a decal on his windshield that says "lethal performance."LMFAO he drives around with one of his friends that owns a late 80's or early 90's cavalier that has a exhaust and too has "lethal performance" on his windshield!!!haha he also has a unpainted fiberglass (im guessing, that is if it aint plastic haha) hood with like little scoops in it haha. and some bootleg bodykit. what a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*n *Censored**Censored**Censored*et but yep thats my school. the closet thing to import that my school has. two *Censored**Censored**Censored*ets! (yes im serious)

me and my best friend are THE only car enthusiast at our school. no one knows sh!t about cars around here. DPHS sux! oh ya whats up to the kingwood kid and whoever else lives around here.

I live in a suburb of Houston called Kingwood, a bunch of rich jerks with too much money... So I feel a bit out of place, what with me having to buy everything myself instead of having my rich Daddy buy it. I am hoping to buy a white Miata withing the next two years, and I will be recieving my driving permit very soon, withing the next two months. I am one of the only "car enthusiasts" at my school, so I normally keep quite reading every bit of information about cars as possible. Most people around here have a general idea of what drifting is, with games like NFS: Underground. So I try and convice many people about the true nature of drifting. On these forums I try and keep quite, just reading posts and restraining myself from commenting, considering I really dont have much real life driving experience. Once I get my Miata and learn more about real life driving I will become a more active participant in the forums. So untill then, adios!

dude your like exactly like me! omg thats exactly how i am ha cept i do post kinda often but never disagreeing with someone that does drive/drift. i just post stuff like i am now haha:p

SilviaLove
12-03-2004, 01:06 AM
I don't know you and you don't know me, but i'm stuck in Texas where steers, queers, and beers rein with an iron fist!

markeese180sx
12-03-2004, 04:42 AM
name: Mark, mark-o, rachi

food: anything at Bamiyan, katsu-don, thai food.

interest: cars/tuning..surfing..guitar

car/cars owned: S13 K's CA18DET 5 spd with a POS radiator (sold); S14 Q's 5 spd w/ SAFC II, N1 Duals (aka slowest car ever, sold)
May be possibly buying: C33 Laurel, cracked windshield, rb20det($300) + $150 for windshield and installation.

music: from first to last, mars volta, this providence, mae, interpol, death cab, superstitions of the sky, new amsterdams, bedlight for blueeyes, SENSES FAIL, the early november, elliot smith, adelphi, a little bit of Sonic Youth, motion city soundtrack, etc etc.

hobbies: tinkering with my cars..when i have one..surfing...bodyboarding...playing my guitar

dislikes: HELLOGOODBYE=WORST BAND EVER...umm...i dont like going fast on swurvy roads in an FF car (understeer scares me)...i dont like huge rock barriers that totally destroy my cars suspension...i dont like Goodrich axe guitars...i cant say that i hate people with stickers on there cars because ive gotten my a$$ handed to me by those cars out on the streets..

likes: screamo, emo, post hc, indie, cars, the beach, surfing, guitar, 180sx, s13 k's, s14 kouki, r34 gt(variation r&t), hakosuka GTR

240drftr
12-03-2004, 06:42 AM
i cant say that i hate people with stickers on there cars because ive gotten my a$$ handed to me by those cars out on the streets..

no i dont dislike people with stickers on their car. i dislike people with nos stickers on their car and dont own nos(like the idiot at my school with the focus). i find it humerous.

PS. screamo rocks

NismoSigma
12-03-2004, 07:41 AM
Name: PM for it
Food: Italian, Mexican
Interest: Bible, cars, computers. (Wanna see what me 1337 pc case looks like!
HERE (http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-133-119&depa=1) )
Music: Old rock and metal. I mostly listen to Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Motorhead, Pink Floyd, and Velvet Revolver!
Dislikes: People who rice cars out and people who think they know stuff.

I mostly just like drifting cause its so strange how something so chaotic can be under so much control. Ive always liked cars but drifting sets you apart from the other guys! :D

360-d1
12-03-2004, 08:22 AM
Me name:delroy
I am form:new york city, queen
De car i have:toyota 7m supra
Interest in:drawing cars and designing my own car 1 day and body kits, drifting, racing, playing racing games,
Music: house music, club music, dance hell Reggae

drifting got me to do something will my life, it got me to get into
auto body repair and drawing car more.

InDOdriFTkID
12-05-2004, 09:24 PM
I know hella of my peeps that have those *Censored**Censored**Censored* ace NOS stickers on they cars and TRUCKS thats right TRUCKS!!!!!!!!!! Too!!!!!! Of Course that they get from Walmart Cause thats like the biggest thing where i live now. I from tha YAY Area and when i moved up north all i saa was hella HICKs and Ford trucks Thats Hella *Censored**Censored**Censored* and there was like 3 really hondahs and a "Fast And Furious" Type eclipse So I knoe how ya feel 240drftr with ttha stickas!!!:p
AND ALL THA boo boo ACE body parts

markeese180sx
12-06-2004, 02:42 AM
wow...english please?

InDOdriFTkID
12-06-2004, 05:12 PM
Are You Talking to meh????????????

Xantos
12-06-2004, 06:30 PM
and there was like 3 really hondahs

Do you proof-read your posts at all?

Rare
12-06-2004, 09:45 PM
cali and i like 240sx's xD

InDOdriFTkID
12-06-2004, 10:05 PM
My bad, I'll just be more careful with my typing!! and stuff :D

doriFC
12-09-2004, 07:38 PM
name is: Julian
Had a: 91 240...... crashed it
89 FC GTU......sold it
90 240....... swerved to miss a deer (totalled)
wish i could have: S15.... or just another 240. with an sr20!
i eat: in & out almost everyday
i listen to: almost everything
want to: get my new car and get into some drift events at
infineon.... yeah!!!!

team bwat bwat... represent

fatvp
12-10-2004, 01:15 AM
name: joel
has a: 92 VP commodore
where from: perth (west coast) australia

rb20
12-10-2004, 03:44 AM
im from new zealand
im 19
i have an r32 gtst sedan,Edit-gts25 r32 sedan now(swapped plus $$$$)
i like any rwd nissans mainly rb powered and ca powered ones
interests: drifting, jdm cars

stickers should be paid for ie sponsors you dont get a big sticker for apexi with your own money when you had to pay lots of hard earned $ching to buy it without thier help because they didnt help you get that money why should you help them get money>

300zxttfreak
12-10-2004, 03:19 PM
name: anthony
car: 1969 MGB GT
want: 1995 300zx TT
eat: food
listen to: metal
want to become: car designer, or just work on cars