Looking for "Full Throttle" Video.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for "Full Throttle" Video.

Hey, does anyone here remember a video that was posted probablly almost a year ago called "Full Throttle"? At the beginning it has a Porsche (they are real race cars) spinning out and slamming into another porsche and a bmw. There is also an old vw bug racing that flies off the course and hits a dirt hill and gets launched into the air. Then there are lots of drag cars doing wheelies (including a school bus ), a Supra racing a McLaren F1 and getting pwned, a couple big burnouts, jet cars, a LeMans car getting pretty dam airborn, and then at the end there is that RX7 in the salt flats that loses controls, flips, then skids on its like for quite a while. Haha, I hope someone here remembers some of those parts and has a link. I used the search on here but it does not work very well and I found nothing (obviously).

I had this video on my moms computer at work but over the summer they changed to Windows XP and deleted all my videos

If anyone here knows where to find this video I would be extremely happy!
    Thanks!

if you have a shareware program (kazza, imesh etc...) look for it there. Have you tried a google search?

Comment

yea if you have kazaa, look up full throttle, or fear factory's "shock" . that is the song.

best video/song ever made

Comment

i went to the mall and i noticed that video didnt look at it thoe so i dont know but your local video store might have it

Comment

I had that video but it didnt work correctly. After about a minute it would freeze up and not work.

Comment

i kno where u can find it

if you go to this site and right clik save target as the video called More Rally Cross wrecks and misc foreign racing that should be the video u are thinking of the site is
            http://www.unrealhp.com/video/video.html

the site also has some alrite videos the file above it has allot of rally crashes to music pretti well done.
            Last edited by monstaman101; 07-29-2004, 01:36 AM.

Comment

You could also find it here>gofastvideo.com

Comment

Originally posted by ahbongkadah
                You could also find it here>gofastvideo.com

Thank you sooooo much!!!!

You are my new idol

But seriously, thanks for hooking me up dude!

Comment

No problem bro. I actually stumbled across it and remembered this thread. Did it work?

Comment

No videos on that site work for me .

Comment

Working...
                    X