Interesting Story...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Story...

I just recently met this guy who moved here from Virginia. The guy is quite the people person...Anyway, he moved here with his sister who is currently Christian. The guy just recently converted to Christian(this guy was totally lost). A family from the church heard about his situation, and decided to give him a free gray manual 91 240sx HB with 130,000 miles on it! Talk about being saved! The guy felt kinda bad just taking it, so he decided to pay them $700 for it(still a good deal). But he doesn't have the car until he can get the money. With all do respect, I became a Catholic last year, and where the hell is my Porsche!

man, you come out with some crazy stories, nice one heh

Comment

dude, where's teh free car insurance!?

Comment

Re: Interesting Story...

Originally posted by Thai Juku
        where the hell is my Porsche!
        It's in hell with all the other 3rd Reich staff cars thats why the church wouldn't help you.

(if anyone takes this joke personelly, go see a therapist, I don't want to hear it)

Comment

^I don't know if you're angry or happy, but it was just a joke don't take it so seriously. I didn't mean to offend anyone. As like you implied, nobody take this the wrong way...

Comment

oh i'm having a good chuckle

Comment

Whew...

Comment

Wow i read this post and started laughing.

Comment

Working...
                X