My miata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My miata

I have a pretty much stock miata, all I have done so far is cosmetic, and I put some volk 16's on it. with my stock tires I could seriously drift, but i guess my new ventus tires are catching really well. I cant whip it out like I used to, Are my rims too big? I'm sort of worried that i am putting too much stress on the car with the bigger tires. The next thing on my list now that the car looks good is a turbo kit, does anyone have any suggestions I just have the tiny 1.6L motor and I dont want to over power it.

If I were you i would get a set of lightweight 15's something that has less rotating mass. I run a set of 15x7's and they do pretty well. Turbowise nothing compares to an FM kit, thats if you want to spend the money on it, but the greddy kit can be had for less than 1200. For a while I had 17's on my miata but thats just way to much, personally i think anything over a 15 on a miata is a waste. The way you set up yours is entirely up to you and personal choice. By the way do you have any pics of yours?

Comment

when you get new rims you have to adjust your speedometer because of the new size right. like the car could act like it lost traction. im not sure.

Comment

Working...
      X