No announcement yet.

WTB: 240SX, either S13 or S14 (Hawaii)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: 240SX, either S13 or S14 (Hawaii)

im looking for a 240sx either S13 or S14 ...the only thing i live in hawaii. i got cash, and anyone willing to ship it to hawaii?? i'll pay the shipping just need someone willing to sell a 240 and ship it to hawaii... so just tell me what you got...

hey i got a 90 hatch 240...just rear ended someone but the damage isnt bad. the car still runs and the frame isnt bent. the rear interior panels are ripped out of it and it also has a tail light conversion. im not looking to get a whole lot out of it. i just need to move it off this land. if u know a way to ship to hawaii then i would be glad to help out. thanks. you can email me or call. 740 503 4964 or 740 654 6700 my name is greg. or ddchestnut@earthlink.net

Comment

I have an 89 coupe and also am in columbus, ohio. it's the xe with digita hud.

if you figure out how to ship it i'll drive it within 100 miles and drop it off to the shippers.

riggs@nerdshack.com

email me

Comment

hey, blind_ninja,
        i don't know how much it would be to ship to hawaii, but you ever go to www.islandpreviews.com? it's our island classifieds online... it's better than newspaper version and it's got maybe 5-6 rps13's and s14's in there now... from $3k-$8k or so. you should check it out so you don't have to ship anything. that's how i got my 180sx. where you at? hope this helps you out man.

Comment

I have a 1993 green hatchback. It is automatic. Has a newer engine in it from allied engines, and it runs great. Has a fairly new radiator, enkei rsf2 wheels, michelin hydro edge tires with tons of tread left, kenwood head unit and infinity speakers all the way around. The front rotors have been replaced recently and the rear ones were recently turned. New brake pads all around. Exterior is in good condition except for one dent on the drivers side rear fender. The only mechanical problem is that the tranny likes to hang up in first gear sometimes, but I have an extra tranny sitting here, just needs to be installed. If you are interested e-mail me at incubus_182_1693@hotmail.com
          Thanks.

Comment

240sx

Originally posted by blind_ninja47 View Post
            im looking for a 240sx either S13 or S14 ...the only thing i live in hawaii. i got cash, and anyone willing to ship it to hawaii?? i'll pay the shipping just need someone willing to sell a 240 and ship it to hawaii... so just tell me what you got...
            I have 240sx willing to ship to you. Live in LA now, moving back home to Kona soon.

Comment

Working...
            X