chevy tv ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chevy tv ad

I know everything new and exciting in motorsports will eventually be copied and used by big companys and its never really bothered me, but if anybody has seen the new chevy ad were a semi delivery truck drifts into a parking lot, well thats just sad

p.s but I don't belive every car you see drift on tv is coping this sport look at any 80's cop show,but this ad they weren't even trying

haha my brother was like loooook!!!!! and that comercial was stupid. this has nothing to do with that comercial but did you guys know that the pontiac GTO is australian? i asked a guy at a dealership because i saw the review on Top Gear

Comment

The GTO is based on the Holden Monaro.

Comment

thank you. i could not recall the name. you are opplock on LFS right? you have not been on in a long time if you are. those are some cool shirts at your site though.

Comment

I knew this thread would come up...

Comment

that ad is soo tight, The first time I saw it I thought He was gonna take some corners, but all he did was a clean *Censored**Censored**Censored* 90

Comment

Seems more of a *Censored**Censored**Censored* drag to me...Since when FWD blows?...

Comment

I knew this thread would come up...
                yeah same here.

Comment

I thought that comercial was pretty cool. I want to record the thing though. Have a feeling that the long shot of it sideways may be fake and they use a rear steer on it. Kinda like a fire truck with the guy driving the back wheels.
                  BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

same here...that was some cool effects on how they had the tires lock and slide...cool stuff... ....i like seeing odd things drift

Comment

did you guys see the semi truck drifting? im sure you did but that was kind of cool. it looked like it was about to tip the whole time. it did not have the cargo thing......i cant think of the word.

Comment

makes me kinda want to buy a Chevy...

Kinda...

Is that Semi made by Chevy? Are they promoting the Semi or are they promoting the cars?

Matt.

Comment

the cars man.......you know "revolution" thing slogan...

Comment

Meh...I like the drifting taxi in the taco bell commercial, although it was only 1 drift...

Comment

Working...
                            X