X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redline TV Episode #5

omg that girl is stupid...she called a sil80 a "sil-180"

How is she stupid? She's reading a script.

Comment

haha, good point

Comment

She also doesn't that there's a difference between 180sx and Silvia.

Comment

Course she doesn't, she isn't a Drifter. She is an Import Hottie smooth girl. But i'll tell you this, she can butcher Sil-80 to sil-180 any day of the week cause she looks better than 100% of the guys on here that butcher it. I think she rocks because she tries at least. I bet if you told her what she did, she would change it and try to find out the real deal. Heck man, we have people on here that say they are into the sport and they still mess up the most basic of knowledge and then are too lazy to find out the truth.

Go Courtney.

Comment

Boy you guys are rough. Courtney is cool as hell and knows a great amount more about cars than alot of the guys I know. What is on the show is scripted not out of her head. That eclipse that you saw on the first episode was hers she has built/designed that from the ground up (maybe not done ALL the labor but has done some which is more than alot of people can say). This show is going to be a good thing for our scene and any publicity drifting gets will bring great opportunities for everyone involved in the sport. I agree publicity has its downfalls But its already publicised and popular so we need to take the positives from the publicity and deal with the negatives with a middle finger. MY advice Relax enjoy watching the cars/drivers beat the hell out of there cars then go drive the hell out of yours and have fun. Thats what drifting is about.....FUN!!
            Myself and other's always explain drifting as WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

LAter,

JR
            www.driftalliance.com
            TEAM FALKEN

Comment

missed it again

Comment

so what ever happened to the rotora gushi auto interview someone posted before that redline tv was going there i thought it was this one

Comment

this was sad.

Comment

This show is airing right now on the West Coast.

Comment

Andy and Alex were just featured. Chris is coming up next.

Comment

We were told that they would be interviewed this week, but that did not mean the feature would air in the next episode.

Originally posted by CFran55
                        so what ever happened to the rotora gushi auto interview someone posted before that redline tv was going there i thought it was this one

Comment

...Damn, does this show ever re-run or is it for the morning birds only?

Comment

*yawn* i slept threw it after dealing with a troll last night until the wee hour of the morning trying to keep the forum clean, so how was it guys?

Comment

Please post your feedback here.
                              http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...&threadid=6850

Comment

Working...
                              X