Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redline TV Episode #5 (FEEDBACK)

Please post your feedback here.

Okay someone tell me how it was i missed this one.

Comment

i saw it. the first redline ive seen. And it was okay, it talked a little about drifting, jgtc all that normal stuff, but a lot of the stuff mees a little random. some of the things they had in there were a little out of place.

but all in all, it wasnt bad, had some okay footage, and coverage. but its the only one ive seen, so i dont know how it compares to the others.

Comment

They called the Pacific Rim S13 a 180sx and the Autolink RPS13 a sil80. Who wrote that for courtney???

Comment

doenst the auto link car have pop up headlights?

Comment

I liked Chris Forsberg’s feature at MOTOREX.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
              doenst the auto link car have pop up headlights?
              Yea has the stock pop up lights...

Comment

Originally posted by PhoPower
                Yea has the stock pop up lights...
                .... i know the Pac rim is a 240/Silvia conversion... so man.... who wrote that???

Comment

i think i heard courtney say the sr20 came stock in a 180sx and they showed a picture of a silvia. haha oh well we know what they were trying to say.

i liked this episode. but i think they focused on 350z like 100x more than any other car.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                    .... i know the Pac rim is a 240/Silvia conversion... so man.... who wrote that???
                    Pacific Rim doesnt use any 240sx's anymore they just brought over a silvia so its easier for dai to drift with a rhd.

Comment

Episode 5 was pretty good. Alex and Andy talked about what we talk about here, drifting getting really big and some people just don't understand what it is. Good job . Now we know that some of our opinions at drifting.com are heard.

Comment

i missed it to when does it come on again

Comment

Originally posted by BENJO
                          i think i heard courtney say the sr20 came stock in a 180sx and they showed a picture of a silvia. haha oh well we know what they were trying to say.

i
                          Remember this is supposed to be a show to inform the rest of the "import world" as to what drifting is.They are the majority,and they won't know the difference between the numerous mistakes you guys have mentioned.Painting the wrong image in the viewers minds.Of course,I haven't watched any Redline episodes since the very first.Yes,I'm still going on with that so-called silly boycott.I can't comment any further,so I won't.

For me.Grip video,Option,and Top Gear do more than get the job done.

Comment

relax

i am new to the site, but just reading some the replys seems like you guys want a national geographic drift show-that would not work-besides upper management always makes the final decision-they usually know nothing about nothing-i am fortunate to know craig and rj for some time now-they both have the best of intentions for the industry-yes there are many mixed feeling that when with the whole fast and furious stuff-but once again final decisions made by someone else-I once again was fortunate enough to help those two sort through a sea of cars in santa monica awhile ago for fast and furious 2-once again like rj said a lot of cars we did not care for were pushed thru-craig is not about the bling bling 20s on imports cars-his personal cars are high performance works of art-so are rj's-(how zit bra)any-the show will get better in time-trail and error-like it or not some of the things we dont like about the car import scene has put "it" on the map-you can go anywhere any see how popular all the car scenes are-hawaiian style people-relax-aloha

Comment

Good posts Feint and Blaze. I enjoyed the segments, all of them. I thought they have listened to alot of the comments on here. Car sounds, the flashy camera angles are starting to leave. Everything we have said on here is being done. Well done guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X