SUPER STREET's "NEW" look on drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUPER STREET's "NEW" look on drifting

Hey, so I just got the new issue of Super Street and apparently, quoted from there magazine themselves, that they have begun to cover drifting "the correct way" because of complaints they have read on message boards. I haven't read the drifting article yet cause I decided to save it for a long trip comin' up, so I really can't say. But if you're interested, they cover a specific drift team in Japan. Also, the magazine has undergone some change and has the look of an option magazine or sumpin'.

Is it the issue with the signal skyline and hks time attack evo or is it a new issue???

Comment

must be a new one... the signal skyline and taht evo are crazy though eh? im gonna go pick up the new issue now if there is one and ill post about it ASAP

Comment

i just got my issue today, i havent been able to look through all of it....but damn that cover car is ugly....that orange XB thingy....eww...

Comment

well u can't really take that quote seriously. If you read the rest of that quote it's more of a joke.... come on we look to deeply into things they say. That's exactly why they said that because "we" all say drifting is a certain we and according to "us" they are wrong....

They write they way we all usually think anyway in a comical way that entertains us, not to be taken literal and seriously.

Comment

did you read the drifting article yet?

haha, also, i had the chance to read a couple more pages and they have this section where tarzan logs in every issue.

Comment

i got a sport compact car instead because stupid 711 doesn't have super street in yet and its 6 bux canadian for one magazine so im getting a subscription

Comment

Damn aint that sum *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, my subscription just ended a month ago.Man wtf im always gettin *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ed over.They did that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* on purpose

Comment

Originally posted by scirocco
                  i got a sport compact car instead because stupid 711 doesn't have super street in yet and its 6 bux canadian for one magazine so im getting a subscription
                  yeh i hate the price for mags here in canada.. like 6 bucks plus tax... it sucks... i always wanted a subscription, but they kill you for that too, because they want 15$ on to of the 20$ and they want it in american money... but i never have enought money for a sub anyways...

Comment

really? wow.. what's the fifteen bux for if you know?

Comment

also i must say that they have ryan woon's 991 rwhp 9 second supra so pick up a copy of sport compact car.. if you've got six bux canadian...

Comment

the 15 bux is for canadian orders, prob for the extra postage or sumthing stupid like that

Comment

the drifting artical is on team slip stream its preaty nice it all about touge too, and some nice daly driven cars(the cars are so cleAN literaly iv never seen such a well taken car off and trash free daly driver) i dont care about there new look i just always thought they were funny as crap, except for the girls thats good, and its not exsesive (sp?)

Comment

i got mine a couple of days ago i read the drifting article i like that purple 180 its pretty sweet that drifting team has a couple of girl drifters. I want to see a girl in d1

Comment

The first few sentences on page 128 are entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                              X