Drift Sedans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Sedans?

lately ive seen a lot of videos of jdm sedans drifting i.e. chaser, cefiro, 4 door skyline, and i was wondering if any decent japanese 4 door driftable cars were sold in america the only ones i know are the cressida and gs any others?

Lexus IS300 (as well as most every other lexus)

Comment

toyota cressida or as they call in japan the mark ii

Comment

anyone seen or heard of a drift ls400 / Celsior ?

Comment

LS400 is way too nice and heavy to drift, no one takes it into too much consideration

Comment

Infinity M30 er wait thats two door... anyways most Infinitis and Lexus are based on the sport sedan counter parts in japan, there just usually very expensive here and tend to come only in auto tranny forms.

Comment

Thanks, would you happen to know what the jdm version af the m30 is called?

Comment

Nissan Lepord

Comment

you could also go euro...bmw 5 series makes pretty good slide sedans

same as any audi, mercedes, etc.

weight is not much of an enemy if power is upgraded.

Comment

what about Q45's, can they drift alright or are they too heavy?

Comment

Originally posted by LexmarkX73
                      Lexus IS300 (as well as most every other lexus)
                      Yeah but isnt the IS and last gen SC the only two lexus to ever come in stick? I could be wrong.

Originally posted by adam
                      you could also go euro...bmw 5 series makes pretty good slide sedans

same as any audi, mercedes, etc.

weight is not much of an enemy if power is upgraded.
                      Weight is always an enemy for me at least. Starting with a sedan's just a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* .

Comment

A Celsior/LS would be neat-o. Just take out most of the interior and put in more power.

Comment

Originally posted by DriftinCressida
                          LS400 is way too nice and heavy to drift, no one takes it into too much consideration
                          correction they do take it in but only the ones that have alot of money and like to mix lux. with perf.

Comment

Originally posted by DriftinCressida
                            toyota cressida or as they call in japan the mark ii
                            yes but the mark II's come with either 1jz's or 2jz's

Comment

Working...
                            X