2nd Drift car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Drift car

Im thinking about getting a second car as a drift car mostly because i wouldnt have to worry about thrashing it or trashing it and cause i need a car and cant afford to trash my only ride. I was thinking about an 85 celica (last of the rwd celicas) mostly because they are so cheap and available and also because they look so shmick. I was thinking about a cressida, T18 or '86 but there arent as many around and ive only seen like one '86 for sale. My celica theory is to upgrade the suspension and leave it at that till im a competent drifter and if the motor or body or whatever gets stuffed I can easily get another one for real cheap real easily and trasfer any parts. Any ideas people had would be good.

get the celica supra p type. i had one with a JDM 6MGE those things rock!

Comment

Go Celica!! Then you can be my Northern tanned brother, I'm in VIC hehe... Then we just got to figure out how to set them up for drift.. =\

Comment

Man that celica theory is great.

Atm with all the help i got off this forum i am in da process of getting my hands on one. They have great power to weight ratio and r cheap. More money to spend on tires.

Good to hear there are a few aussie guys on da forum.

Laterz

Comment

Working...
        X