ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team ROTORA/GUSHI Auto (Redline TV #6 Feature)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team ROTORA/GUSHI Auto (Redline TV #6 Feature)

Hey Guys, My name is Richard and I am the team manager for Team Rotora. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on the upcoming episode #6 of Red line TV. Ernie will be showing you Rotora’s warehouse, his RHD drift car, as well as talking about his drifting background. Then Red line tv will show you the other half of the team by taking you to GUSHI auto, showing you the new Gushi auto shop and giving you guys a sneak peak of Ken’s S14 drift machine for the 2005 season. Ken will be co-hosting the ending with Courtney as well. Let me know what you guys think.. Stay tuned.
    Last edited by jdmrice; 08-02-2004, 05:51 PM.

awww man, dude, i'll be in buttonwillow... someone tape that show and mail it to me

s14... why is everyone going s14?

Comment

That show is pretty cool, I like that they cover the JGTC. Lately they have been covering the 350z too much. A little more variety would be nice.

Matt

btw Courtney Day has to be the best female car show host since the chick on Powerblock. Most of them you can tell they have no idea what they are talking about, but Courtney does a good job.

Comment

wut time is it on eastern time (detroit time lol)

and wut date?

Comment

for more info please go here... thank you

http://www.redline-tv.com/cars.htm

Comment

I live in Indianapolis, IN and it comes on @ 10:30 am Saturdays. I have cable, not dish.

Comment

Originally posted by Pruto
              awww man, dude, i'll be in buttonwillow... someone tape that show and mail it to me

s14... why is everyone going s14?
              'Cause s14 ROCKS YOUR FACE

Comment

thats great weapon X. my s14 doesn't do any face rocking action.

btw, that levin courtney is sitting on got into an accident last sunday. =/ sorry to see such a beautiful car get into a wreck. not too bad, looks repairable.

Comment

Cool! I am glad I Tivo it!

Comment

how was it

Comment

dang, i missed it, how was it guys ? does redline just come on saturdays or can i catch it sumtime on sunday or any day during the week ?

Comment

"the chick" that host the Powerblock is Danica Patrick. She is a very talented driver, has won many karting championships and is currently racing in the Toyota Atlantic series. She probably knows more than most of us.

Comment

well, i cought about teh last 10 mins of it. And id say it was okay, i say the end of ernies thing, and he was just talking about his sponge bob, But other than that is was average, didnt hate it, but didnt like it. Its just something to watch, thats a little entertaining

Comment

Working...
                          X