• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ca18det's

i got stuck with a bunch of ca18det's
    more details www.dragdriftautox.com

RE:

If this 240 deal falls through, I may be interested in a CA18 to fool around with for a few months. Let me know your asking price.

Comment

Seeing how you have so many what is the price on one? Are they all whole front clips or just engines?

Comment

they are 1700 for front clips normally unless there are all aftermarketed out. the reason i post this is because for sometime there weren't any in previous shipments.. the same was with rb's and mr2 clips. with anyone who lives super far i always recommend motorsets b/c the cost is too great to ship for just getting additional intercooler and piping...totally not worth it if the money is not applied to an upgrade. bottom line if you are interested they are here for now.

Comment

Is that shipping included?

Comment

Dealer pricing? I might have a buyer.

Comment

no shipping is not included.

as far as dealers i am only looking at serious dealership inquiry not the one engine hook up so the price stands

Comment

Miles? Condition? Options?

Comment

re:

for full front clips of CA18DET engines, with random body panels pm me or chas

Comment

re:

how much is shipping?

Comment

speaking of CA18s, i have this drift tengoku mag that features a R32 four door with a C18det??? wtf? the only explanations i can think of are: 1) just to be wierd 2) they put the RB in a 180sx and put the CA in the skyline...

Comment

this was an fyi please e-mail me at info@dragdriftautox.com for specifics on the ca18's or any other motor. motors can be found on the jdm motors page of my signature link. id like to divert this that way i can answer individuals questions thoroughly rather than create an entire novel. this is an fyi of stock being on hand the same as with many requests for s13 VLSD's and front end conversions. it saves time to say that they are in for previous inquiries unable to be met due to a lack of availability.

moving on some have panels some dont...last one sold was with racing ecu blitz bov greddy airnx...... comp tested great just hi miles and went for 1500 for a whole front clip as he had refered quite a few people it went to florida infact for around 500 shipped where as a rb25 shipped for 300 to texas...it varies by weight and destination.

J-blood----just couldnt tell you on that...why do people fix up hondas?? just dont know lol -jk

Comment

im gonna have all the info on the clips as they are burried at the moment. also to include pics

Comment

Do you have any price matching policy or anything?

Comment

i have to say to an extent and i do my best to work with shipping costs cause i know those suck.

Comment

Working...
                              X